Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

I need some new books to read :)?

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
percy jackson, harry potter, lord of the rings, around the world in 80 days, nancy drew, 39 clues, diary of a wimpy kid...............need more?

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some new books to read :)?

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Try ......
If you like really girlie books try almost anything by Sarah Dessen. I really recommend Someone Like You and That Summer.
Also try Matched by Allie Condie. It's a futuristic novel about a girl who goes against society. It's really good.
Another recommendation is Cloaked, A Kiss In Time, or Beastly by Alex Flinn. All of them are novels based off modern fairytales. Like a Kiss In Time is a twist on Sleeping Beauty. They are really good!!

One Way or Another

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos