Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

I need some new books to read :)?

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
percy jackson, harry potter, lord of the rings, around the world in 80 days, nancy drew, 39 clues, diary of a wimpy kid...............need more?

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some new books to read :)?

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Try ......
If you like really girlie books try almost anything by Sarah Dessen. I really recommend Someone Like You and That Summer.
Also try Matched by Allie Condie. It's a futuristic novel about a girl who goes against society. It's really good.
Another recommendation is Cloaked, A Kiss In Time, or Beastly by Alex Flinn. All of them are novels based off modern fairytales. Like a Kiss In Time is a twist on Sleeping Beauty. They are really good!!

One Way or Another

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos