Back left
Back right

ive never red a book in my life

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

maybe thats because i have a life????????? comments?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Obviously. ._.

~Find your inner Skittles~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Sure that's the reason. (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
isn't that impossible? not to have ever read a book in your life. hm yeah i don't even know. ♥

YOLO DOLL'S ♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The chances are that you probably have, or your parents must have read a book to you as a baby. Also, what do you mean 'Because you have a life'? I find that highly rude...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
That would explain your lack of brain.

Adieu.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

The chances are that you probably have, or your parents must have read a book to you as a baby. Also, what do you mean 'Because you have a life'? I find that highly rude...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Dezarkle" wrote:

That would explain your lack of brain.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 5 years ago
You made that obvious enough..

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity