Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Books?

Posted By:
ChasingLegacy_2224181 Lock
ChasingLegacy_2224181
Star
People, I want to know what kind of books you all are into. I, myself, am into all different sorts. My favorite book, though, is Looking for Alaska by John Green. So what're your favorites?

“I wanted to be one of those people who have streaks to maintain, who scorch the ground with their intensity. But for now, at least I knew such people, and they needed me, just like comets need tails.”
~John Green, Looking for Alaska

Favorite Books?

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar
Well mine is the Doomspell Trilogy by Cliff McNish

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

Favorite Books?

Posted By:
coolbria
coolbria
StarStar
MY FAV BOOK IS HELLEN KELLER ITS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL WHO CAN NOT SEE OR HEAR ITS AMAZING STORY AND IST TRUE

Favorite Books?

Posted By:
Bubblez-Is-Me
Bubblez-Is-Me
StarStar
I quite like books by Enid Blyton and Jaqueline Wilson! I am currently reading Watership down, which is a good book so far and in some parts it is sad,but I always think to myself that every book doesn't have to be true. Whats your fave book and why?  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos