Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Stars

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar
Okay, this is just a poem of mine that i wrote a few day ago, i hope you guys like it. i'm a bit shy though Blush Stars~ They shine brightly againsed the dark sky, Piercing the darkness, They wink at us, And we stare in awe, They put on shows, Shooting in the sky, Giving the brightness to the night They give us guidance They give us understanding, They pray for us, knowing whats going on, Telling us to never give up, No matter what, They wink at us~ it took me a while to finish this, but i hope you guys like it smile

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

Stars

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
My critism is still under construction, so do not blame me. A beautiful poem.  Describes the functions of the stars in such a way, I was shocked.  I give it two thumbs up.

Hello there.

Stars

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

My critism is still under construction, so do not blame me. A beautiful poem. Describes the functions of the stars in such a way, I was shocked. I give it two thumbs up.
No problem. I need the critisim. If i don't get it, how will i ever get better? Thanks by the way smile it took me quite long to finish such a short poem Frustrated

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!

ey everyone!!