Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Need New Books

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you give me some ideas of what books to read? I'm running low on good books

Need New Books

Posted By:
I'm@school
I'm@school
StarStar
Try reading the Jiggy Mccue series by Michael lawrence! They're really funny and there are thirteen books in total. I've read twelve of them so I still need to buy the last one. Here are the books in order: The Curse of The Poltergoose (The Poltergoose if you get it second hand) The Killer Underpants The Toilet of Doom The Meanest Genie (Maggot Pie if you get it second hand) The Snottle Nudie Dudie Neville the Devil Ryan's Brain The iron, the switch and the broom cupboard Kid Swap One for all and all for Lunch Rudie Dudie (sequel to Nudie Dudie) Murder and Chips They may sound and look like they are for 6 year olds, but are actually 9+ and EXTREMELY addicting!

S.J.W

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos