Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Talk about skulduggery pleasant

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar
If u like the books talk about it my mates call me valk short for Valkyrie from the books

Posted By:
Lady Peppermint_1990838 Lock
Lady Peppermint_1990838
StarStarStarStar
I've seen a couple people on here who have read the books, but I gather it's just not as well-known in America, which is where the majority of people on here are from.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar
Ive read all the books but the new one. I absolutely adore skulduggery pleasant as a skelington xD i just say though I love reading the dedications at the front to Derek never fails to make me laugh haha. I was so happy when I got to meet Derek at Liverpool last month and my signed book sits on my shelf in a special place xD I sound really sad but I love reading and dereks books helped make me want to be a writer myself so technically derek is my hero for writing and his books give me so much inspiration. His characters are amazing.

Mum/teacher: You'll never know if you can do it if you never try.
Me: so can you do this thing for me? ^.^
Mum/teacher: no I cant never done it.
Me: D: such a hypocrite!!!

Hypocritical lines should be banned they cofuzel poor harmless cats v.v

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar

"Estelisa" wrote:

Ive read all the books but the new one. I absolutely adore skulduggery pleasant as a skelington xD i just say though I love reading the dedications at the front to Derek never fails to make me laugh haha. I was so happy when I got to meet Derek at Liverpool last month and my signed book sits on my shelf in a special place xD I sound really sad but I love reading and dereks books helped make me want to be a writer myself so technically derek is my hero for writing and his books give me so much inspiration. His characters are amazing.
same!!! He's great I was talking about it so much at school when my teacher went to see Derek she asked him for his signercher and gave it to me!!!!xD I'm reading the last 1 ha ha ha ha hah lol xD

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

same!!! He's great I was talking about it so much at school when my teacher went to see Derek she asked him for his signercher and gave it to me!!!!xD I'm reading the last 1 ha ha ha ha hah lol xD
OMG! seriously?! i have to wait till Christmas till i can read it D:!!! i was on such a hype when i met him, me and my mate were running around liverpool shouting "He hugged us!! derek landy hugged us" so many weird looks, but soo worth it!! what was your fave part of the books?

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar

"Estelisa" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

OMG! seriously?! i have to wait till Christmas till i can read it D:!!! i was on such a hype when i met him, me and my mate were running around liverpool shouting "He hugged us!! derek landy hugged us" so many weird looks, but soo worth it!! what was your fave part of the books?
ummmmm I'm not sure there all to good no correct my self GREAT AMAZING but if I had to all of the kingdom of wicked so far and in 1 of the 1st chapters of the 1st book wen they were reading out the will lol

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

ummmmm I'm not sure there all to good no correct my self GREAT AMAZING but if I had to all of the kingdom of wicked so far and in 1 of the 1st chapters of the 1st book wen they were reading out the will lol
Lol I loved that bit it was amazing!!! My favourite bit HAS to be (this is a hard descission!!) er... do all the bits with skulduggery and valkyrie count? xD i just can't choose one.... What was your worst bit? you know the bit you hated reading...

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar

"Estelisa" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Estelisa" wrote:

Lol I loved that bit it was amazing!!! My favourite bit HAS to be (this is a hard descission!!) er... do all the bits with skulduggery and valkyrie count? xD i just can't choose one.... What was your worst bit? you know the bit you hated reading...
ummmmmm I'm not sure but it's Probaly in my new book  when fletcher shows Valkyrie his new gf she really felt like there was something wrong but I did like the bit it just got a bit soppy u?

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar
When kenspeckle died~! V-V hated that bit and the reason Derek killed him was mean :

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar

"Estelisa" wrote:

When kenspeckle died~! V-V hated that bit and the reason Derek killed him was mean :

ummm I was reading over the first book again and you know what I just love the bit were tanith and Valkyrie were looking for clues and just pretended they new what they were doing and then after a while Valkyrie bursts out laughing and ghastly and skulduggery say to gether 'woman' I just burs out laughing my self and went rolling around the floor!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos