Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

MewThree or new form of MewTwo

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
A little bit ago I watched a JWittz video which he showed either a new form of MewTwo, or MewThree. I don't know for sure. It looks way off from MewTwo. As some of us know that MewTwo was made by Team Rocket, or at least what I've seen from a little clip.

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
flowermissile
flowermissile
Star
I thought it was an April fool's joke since bc when i first heard of it it was like april 1 or 2.

Posted By:
da_man19
da_man19
StarStarStarStar

"kaker4321" wrote:

A little bit ago I watched a JWittz video which he showed either a new form of MewTwo, or MewThree. I don't know for sure. It looks way off from MewTwo. As some of us know that MewTwo was made by Team Rocket, or at least what I've seen from a little clip.

DUDE! the MewTwo Forme or MewThree is Revealed its REAL!

CheerUpEmoKid

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar

"da_man19" wrote:

"kaker4321" wrote:

DUDE! the MewTwo Forme or MewThree is Revealed its REAL!
Yes! And sorry for the long pause. New form of Mew 2

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos