Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Witzzle Pro

Posted By:
AK47rd
AK47rd
StarStarStar
Witzzle pro is  a math card game. You have to find the target number going down, across, or diagonal. How you get the target number is you roll a dice, one has larger numbers than the numbers on the other die. You role both of them and then add both of the numbers that come up and  the sum is your target number. As I said before you find the target number going down, across, or diagonal. Witzzle pro can be played with four or less players. The way you go  head to head with the other players is you have to find an equation that matches the target number. Lets say the target number is 12 I would write the equation like (4x3)x1= 12. When you get an equation you yell witzzle you have to yell loud and fast too. When you win you collect the card. At the end of the game the person with the most cards wins. That is how you play witzzle pro. If you want a real competition you should time yourself every round.
(P.S I play witzzle pro with kobrains478 so  I did not copy his forum post)

The Scoop

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos