3 blue eyes white dragon
1 armed dragon lv3
1 armed dragon lv5
1 armed dragon lv7
1 spirit ryu
1 mirage dragon
2 luster dragon
3 masked dragon
1 spear dragon
3 paladin of white dragon
3 kaiser sea horse
2 lord of D.
1 twin-headed behemoth
TR1 seven tools of the bandit
1 call of the haunted
2 shadow spell
1 widespread ruin
1 draining shield
1 spellbinding circle
1 raigeki break
i magic jammer
3 white dragon ritual
1 stamping destruction
1 the flute of summoning dragon
1 peremature burial
1 snatch steal
1 monster reborn
1 pot of greed
well thats my deck. so what do u think plz let me know what u think and any ideas to improve my deck.
peace or bust baby
"but not everybody knows that everybody goes to a better place"-good charlotte
"your not the only one who makes mistakes, but there the only things that you can truly call your own"- billy jole- second wind xi think)
Date: 11/26/2005 4:17:23 PM
You need a ritual card to get the blue eyes ultimant dragon
haha! a ritual? blue-eyes ultimate dragon is a fusion monster with 4000 ATK and i think 3500 DEF and requires three blue-eyes white dragons to fusion summon it.
Date: 10/4/2005 10:59:09 AM
a good dragon deck but my advice would be to put a monster reborn in it and put in polymeraizaion to fuish 3 blues-eyeswhite dragons to gether and to get the ancient god cards that are dragons.
The God cards can''t be played. Period. They have no effects.
LaVey''s "9 Satanic Statements", a philosophical outline to defining Satanism, were as follows:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9. Satan has been the b