Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

help me

Posted By:
macrio Lock
macrio
Star
here my yugioh deck plz give me tips: monsters destiny hero -fear monger witty phantom armored zombie gravekeeper's assailant the illusory gentleman ryu-kishin powered beige vanguard of dark world whiptail crow double coston 2 d.d. survivor kycoo the ghost destroyer la jinn the mystical genie of the lamp dark blade zure knight of dark world swordstalker destiny hero - dasher dark magician lightning punisher destiny hero - dogma magic cards big bang shot block attack dark city 2 dark hole dian keto the cure master dimensional fissure eternal rest fissure metalsilver armor mystical space typhoon premature burial reload soul release sword of revealing light trap cards altar for tribute armor break by order of the emperor dark deal fiend's hand mirror forced requisition gamble karma cut nutrient z sakuretsu armor 2 reinforcements robbin' goblin trap hole waboku Edited by: macrio on August 24 at 09:44 AM

help me

Posted By:
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
StarStar
what is your theme or strategy in this deck?

help me

Posted By:
macrio Lock
macrio
Star
plz rate my tournament yugioh deck monsters spirit reaper destiny hero - fear monger adhesive explosive marauding captain d.d. warrior cure mermaid d.d. warrior lady d.d. assailant double coston kycoo the ghost destroyer ninja grandmaster sasuke gearfried the iron knight destiny hero - dasher chthonian emperor dragon elemental hero bladedge metal armored bug destiny hero - dogma magics banner of courage big bang shot black pendant dark city dian keto the cure master dimensional fissure enemy controller eternal rest ground collapse malevolent nuzzler metalsilver armor mystical space typhoon 2 reinforcement of the army sogen the warrior returning alive tremendous fire traps bottomless trap hole fiend's hand mirror jar of greed sakuretsu armor waboku world suppression

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

Words that start with A