Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Wanna rate my yu-gi-oh deck?

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
Monsters Summoned Skull x2 Blazing Inpachi Charcoal Inpachi Armed Dragon LV5 The Dragon Dwelling In The Cave Dragonic Knight Chaos Command Magician Maju Garzett Great Maju Garzett Luster Dragon x2 Luster Dragon #2 Archfiend Soldier Gemini Elf Familiar Possessed - Wynn Familiar Possessed - Aussa Familiar Possessed - Eria Slate Warrior Mystic Swordsman LV4 Sabersaurus Spiral Serpent Dark Dust Spirit Marshmallon Spells Axe Of Despair Lightning Vortex Monster Reborn Fairy Meteor Crush Malevolent Nuzzler Black Pendant Fissure Swords Of Revealing Light Gravekeeper's Servant Soul Exchange Ribbon of Rebirth Sword of Kusangi Mirror of Yata Orb of Yasaka Traps Scrap-Iron Scarecrow Negate Attack Shadow Spell Magic Cylinder Michizure Ominous Fortunetelling Sakuretsu Armor Edited by: khjcmg on January 25 at 07:32 AM

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
Does nobody want to put their opinions? There's been about 40 or so views, so I know your reading this, so why aren't you posting!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar
kindof good

meh

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
yay, at least I got someone to say something about it. I'm happy now!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Yea, but this isn't my deck anymore. I'm currently trying to construct a good toon deck since those cards have always been favs of mine. Bless'ed Be to all!!!

--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
dragondestroyer
dragondestroyer
StarStar
I change my deck about every year( I think I might stick with the one i've got now) and last year I had a toon deck. Toon's are Awsome.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Do You Like School?

Chat Or Fourms

latest videos