Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

heres a chalenge with you yu-gi-oh players

Posted By:
colisto-l Lock
colisto-l
StarStarStar
now i cant call yu-gi-oh stupid because i play it, personally i think its for kids and really isnt that intelegent, however whatever. i like magic the gathering the best, now i know what you guys are thinking "what is that i''ve never heard of that before", magic the gathering is the tcg that quite posibly started all good tcgs its great amount of stratigy far surpasses that of yu-gi-ohs. but im not here to tell you about that this is my chalenge. i want you to make a yu-gi-oh deck with no creatures, sounds imposible? xthats why i like magic better #1) its not, you can do it and be creative, also dont just go posting here your idea i would like it if you had the deck, but then again i cant inforce this lol so go on try to make a no creature deck. oh and fore those of you who want to be smart with me, a no monster deck capeesh? ok start makin

peace or bust baby

"but not everybody knows that everybody goes to a better place"-good charlotte

"your not the only one who makes mistakes, but there the only things that you can truly call your own"- billy jole- second wind xi think)

Posted By:
pyrodog-l Lock
pyrodog-l
StarStarStar
3x dian keto the cure master
3x magic jammer
1x solemn wishes
1x dark hole
1x change of heart
3x trap hole
3x de-spell
1x mystical space typhoon
3x hidden book of spell
3x fissure
1x monster reborn
1x rain of mercy
3x nobleman of crossout
3x remove trap
3x just desserts
3x cemetary bomb
1x waboku
2x eternal rest
3x double snare
3x ookazi
3x sparks
2x tremendous fire
2x type zero magic crusher
2x fatal abacus
3x disappear
1x pot of greed
3x time seal
3x xing zhen hu

Posted By:
pyrodog-l Lock
pyrodog-l
StarStarStar
i did it.hahahahahahahaha. and its effective. it beat my toon deck

Posted By:
sid18-l Lock
sid18-l
Star
There is equally as much skill to Yu-Gi-Oh as there is to Magic the Gathering xwhich isn''t much) they are both simple games I have played Yu-Gi-Oh since before it was released outside Japan and still play it now, I sterted to play Magic the Gathering but I bought a pre-built deck and beat most people with it who were supposed to be good as it was too simple, now I mainly play Legend of the 5 Rings it is a much better and has more strategy than Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering put together but is only for the most intellectual people.

As for you "challenge":

3x Wave-Motion Cannon
2x Level Limit - Area B
3x Messenger of Peace
3x Toll
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Confiscation
3x Magic Reflector
3x Chain Energy
2x Emergency Provisions
1x Nobleman of Crossout
3x Poison of the Old Man
1x Scapegoat

3x Ojama Trio
3x Secret Barrel
1x Torrential Tribute
3x Just Desserts
3x Solemn Judgement

That is an Advanced format Deck that can work it would be too easy with Traditional.

Posted By:
CowboyLuke_423943 Lock
CowboyLuke_423943
StarStarStar
xshut up u stupid liar) i think yu-gi-oh is really stupid but my dad has like three big boxes and i stareted to make a deck and a couple of days later i asked my dad if he wanted to play we played once and i got hooked so this week i spent over 100 dollars on magic cards and yu-gi-oh has no stategy to it at all sid u r a freaking liar

YU-GI-OH SUCKS

Posted By:
sid18-l Lock
sid18-l
Star
That''s your opinion but I have played both Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering and I believe that they do require the same amount of skill xwhich is hardly any at all) as I stated Legend of the 5 Rings is the most skillful game and also the most enjoyable as long as you follow the storyline.

Also CowboyLuke you may call me a liar but you are an idiot as you cannot tell when someone is giving an opinion and opinions cannot be wrong thats just what I believe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos