Lock
POkemon so owns!

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Becoolnchill" wrote:

Which do u like better pokemon or yugioh

Both =P. Well, it depends which series Yugioh GX sucks Yugioh 5Ds is beastly Pokemon D&P is beast too

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I beg to differ! GX was awesome, in my opinion. 5D's was a little... Not great. The original Pokemon series was awesome, too, but after season 6 it sorta got worse... And more boring... And more not worth watching... And more- Well, you get the point.

I haz a bloggie thing. Iz 'bowt nerf. I iz oh-fishully obsess'd. Yew can see mah nerf bloggie at ArkansasNERF.co.nr

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

pokemon

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
both i just got a new deck too its a machine and warrior/spell caster deck, i smock my friend's cards in like 20 mins he toke done like 4 of my card and i toke out all of hes card in a flash

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

so what did you wanna say to me

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity