Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
Juan_Is_Back
Juan_Is_Back
Star
   All i got 2 say is pokemon is so last year. You should try something new like tehdecks. If u a agree with me send a coment. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee &Wink

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
L0VE_CATS
L0VE_CATS
StarStarStarStarStar
whateva, you are so "last year" because you just said the term "so last year..." POKEMON RULES! (yup. i know i'm a girl, gotta prob.? HUH? HUH?)

"Life is like a book. You write the plot, decide its pace, and you - only you - turn its pages." -Unknown

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
sillysilly Lock
sillysilly
StarStarStarStar
Pokemon is my life man, MY LIFE!!! jk, but i cant live without pokemom, pokemon is the best smile and your so last year and give us all a big fat flavor and NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!! Disappointed

candice is my name, and plz dont play a game

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
zombiekilla
zombiekilla
StarStarStar
pokemon cards suck these days. like the double pokemon card BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL! but i dont collect it anymore i play the games sometimes Big Grin

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
DJ Pixie
DJ Pixie
Star
pokemon cards r good i use to luv them when i was young but now i have grown out of pokemon cards but i still watch the movies there awesome and play the games smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos