Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
Juan_Is_Back
Juan_Is_Back
Star
   All i got 2 say is pokemon is so last year. You should try something new like tehdecks. If u a agree with me send a coment. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee &Wink

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
L0VE_CATS
L0VE_CATS
StarStarStarStarStar
whateva, you are so "last year" because you just said the term "so last year..." POKEMON RULES! (yup. i know i'm a girl, gotta prob.? HUH? HUH?)

"Life is like a book. You write the plot, decide its pace, and you - only you - turn its pages." -Unknown

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
sillysilly Lock
sillysilly
StarStarStarStar
Pokemon is my life man, MY LIFE!!! jk, but i cant live without pokemom, pokemon is the best smile and your so last year and give us all a big fat flavor and NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!! Disappointed

candice is my name, and plz dont play a game

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
zombiekilla
zombiekilla
StarStarStar
pokemon cards suck these days. like the double pokemon card BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL! but i dont collect it anymore i play the games sometimes Big Grin

Banned Pokemon

Posted By:
DJ Pixie
DJ Pixie
Star
pokemon cards r good i use to luv them when i was young but now i have grown out of pokemon cards but i still watch the movies there awesome and play the games smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

latest videos