Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

I'LL TEACH YA HOW TO PLAY YUGIOH BETTER THEN EVERYONE!

Posted By:
DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2
StarStarStarStar
SNYPER THE SKY DRAGON, OBELISK THE TORMENTOR AND THE OTHER ONE ARE AUSOME!!!!!!

OK books, computers, wii's, playstations & the earth is ausome save ALL of them Blush
Angel like i said they are and theres one more thing magic save it to u have no idea! how much magic is around us!!!!! u just cant see it and i can! so look harder!. And if u cant find it your a dumbo

Posted By:
shybear22
shybear22
Star
Yeah i guess u can say that it is pretty awesome but um maybe thats ur opinion k i dont want to be mean im just saying

Posted By:
DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2
StarStarStarStar
well everybody has diferent opinions i dont care

OK books, computers, wii's, playstations & the earth is ausome save ALL of them Blush
Angel like i said they are and theres one more thing magic save it to u have no idea! how much magic is around us!!!!! u just cant see it and i can! so look harder!. And if u cant find it your a dumbo

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
Its Slifer the Sky Dragon, not snyper. And the only of the god cards that has a usable version so far is obelisk the tormentor and the winged dragon of ra, and the usable version of ra in a japanese only card. Slifer has yet to come out as a usable card. The origonal set of god cards has colored backs and said on the card that they cannot be used in a duel. Recently obelisk and ra had new versions made that are able to be used in dule, however the only on in english print is obelisk. Obelisk was available for a limited time as a free give away in the magazine called Shonen Jump. I was lucky enough to get one. I hope they release the usable version of slifer in english print. And I wish they would make an english version of ra!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
zlt719
zlt719
Star
a must have for ur deck is crimson ape when it dies u get 1000 life points Vampire

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

latest videos