Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

I'LL TEACH YA HOW TO PLAY YUGIOH BETTER THEN EVERYONE!

Posted By:
DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2
StarStarStarStar
SNYPER THE SKY DRAGON, OBELISK THE TORMENTOR AND THE OTHER ONE ARE AUSOME!!!!!!

OK books, computers, wii's, playstations & the earth is ausome save ALL of them Blush
Angel like i said they are and theres one more thing magic save it to u have no idea! how much magic is around us!!!!! u just cant see it and i can! so look harder!. And if u cant find it your a dumbo

Posted By:
shybear22
shybear22
Star
Yeah i guess u can say that it is pretty awesome but um maybe thats ur opinion k i dont want to be mean im just saying

Posted By:
DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2
StarStarStarStar
well everybody has diferent opinions i dont care

OK books, computers, wii's, playstations & the earth is ausome save ALL of them Blush
Angel like i said they are and theres one more thing magic save it to u have no idea! how much magic is around us!!!!! u just cant see it and i can! so look harder!. And if u cant find it your a dumbo

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
Its Slifer the Sky Dragon, not snyper. And the only of the god cards that has a usable version so far is obelisk the tormentor and the winged dragon of ra, and the usable version of ra in a japanese only card. Slifer has yet to come out as a usable card. The origonal set of god cards has colored backs and said on the card that they cannot be used in a duel. Recently obelisk and ra had new versions made that are able to be used in dule, however the only on in english print is obelisk. Obelisk was available for a limited time as a free give away in the magazine called Shonen Jump. I was lucky enough to get one. I hope they release the usable version of slifer in english print. And I wish they would make an english version of ra!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
zlt719
zlt719
Star
a must have for ur deck is crimson ape when it dies u get 1000 life points Vampire

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

latest videos