Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
What do you think about my magic deck Effect monsters Pyramid turtle x2 Junk synchron Blue eyes toon dragon x2 Blackwing shura the blue flame x2 Archlord christia Gernia Drill synchron Six samurai mizuho Blackwing fane the steel chain Blackw bora the spear Worm dimikles Paladin of cursed dragon Lady in wight , reptilian viper DES lacoonda Card trooper Spirit reaper Wicked avatar Blackw bristote the tailwind Zeradias herald of heaven Goggle golem Oilman Manga ryu ran Beast of the pharaoh Patrian of darkness Goblin reacon squad Zombie master Regenerating zombie Royal keeper Max warrior Blackw mistral the silver shield Cyber dragon Malevolent mech goku en Normal Toon alligator Blue eyes white dragon x2 Spells Card destruction Book of life Synthesis spell Terraforming Overpowering eye Dark hole Field barrier Ritual of salvation Supremacy berry Everliving underworld cannon Sanctuary in the sky Black whirlwind Zombie world Call of the mummy Toon world Traps Xyz effect Light of destruction Regulation of the tribe Numinous healer Crevice from the different dimension Return of the six samurai Gravity bind Tiki curse Chaos trap hole Imperial iron wall Extra deck Drill warrior Reptilian hydra Number 39 utopia Junk warrior Beautiful godess norsewenko Lycanthrope Side deck Mirror force Swords of revealing light Pot of greed Dark magician Magicians Valkyria Dark ruler hades Call of the haunted Morphing pot Blue eyes white dragon Meteor flare Drill barnacle Creature swap Destruction pot Red eyes b dragon Exotias the ultimate forbidden lord Tell me what I should take out and add

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's really good :3

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
I know its good but I want to know what to add and take out before I go to a tournament

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
Should I add oblisk the tormentor I know this deck sucks but look at my new deck

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
broboy_2092871 Lock
broboy_2092871
Star
this is my monsters                                                        mosters                                                  cyber dragon(3)                    cyber larva                                                                             cyber end dragon            blue eyes white dragon(3)           ultamite blue eyes            dark magican           dark magican girl           rain bowdragon          dark rainbow dragon          rainbow neos      flamewingman      avian    burstinatrix      clay man       sparkman      thunder giant      dark palidin      buster blader      fortune lady water      galaxy eyes photon dragon       exodia       malefic star dust dragon       slifer     wing dragon ra     oblisk      akaras  dark magican

awsome ♥Dustin♥Ray♥

Best yugioh deck ever

Posted By:
Coraline Dark
Coraline Dark
StarStar
I have most of the cards you do, but I think you should add red-eyes zombie dragon if you don't have it. Hippie

Believe in yourself no matter what happens to you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos