Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

rate my yugioh lightsworn chaos dragon deck

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
monsters galaxy eyes photon dragon rainbow dark dragon summoner monk red eyes b dragon sunny pixxie jain lightsworn paladin herald of creation red eyes b chick mystic tomato white stone of legend guardian eatos darkflare dragon prime material dragon axe dragonute white night dragon gragonith lightsworn dragon eclipse wyvern blue eyes white dragon lightpulsar dragon red eyes darkness metal dragon dark armed dragon snipe hunter vice dragon lyla lightsworn sorceress lord of d kaibaman ryko lightsworn hunter chaos sorcerer spells peeking goblin doulble cyclone red dragon vase natrural tune swing of memories burst stream of destruction dark hole magical stone excavation inferno fire blast reasoning flute of summoning dragon monster gate wingbeat of giant dragon megamorph card trader chaos zone book of moon traps defense draw localized tornado interdimensional matter transporter burst breath regulation of the tribe dragons rebirth chain whirlwind guard mines escape from the dark dimension solemn warning call of the haunted depth amulet mask of restrict imperial custom extra deck number 39 utopia red dragon archfiend red nova dragon ancient fairy dragon hope you liked my best deck

Posted By:
kayzam Lock
kayzam
StarStarStarStar
skirim is the thing i do "O" eah. Big Grin

i think its easyer to.

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
8/10 you got blue eyes white dragon I love that.

FITE MAI IRL

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
yeah i actualy have 4 blue eyes but what should i add or take out of my deck and this deck has beaten so many people

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
I put in the winged dragon of ra unilliegal version

Posted By:
Pulasti777
Pulasti777
Star
Nice deck but one advice from a past Yu Gi Oh champion is that ur deck simply has toooo much powerful cards and less cards that can save u from trouble I don't think this deck can work out for too long so lets say about 3 out 5

Posted By:
Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan
StarStarStar
i have to change the name of my show because yugioh stole toonworld... Annoyed

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos