Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Card games

Posted By:
skullcrusher32j
skullcrusher32j
Star
Black deck

Nicol Bolas

Card games

Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
StarStarStarStar
I think That Black Jack is A great Game and really just for Grown Ups.And also GoldFish Is
a stupid Game is way easy then i think u should know!

You are a blooming Flower~.

Card games

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"_Black♥and♥White_" wrote:

I think That Black Jack is A great Game and really just for Grown Ups.And also GoldFish Is

a stupid Game is way easy then i think u should know!

Blackjack is cool. I play it with my friends a lot. Goldfish can get kind of boring though.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Card games

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"sophiana333" wrote:

Heres what I think card games r very boring especially Pokemon.it just makes no sense why do boys like such a stupid game.everyone who plays that game is just out of the ordinary weird!
Good for you. I like how you said boys like them, yet I'm a girl. I really like Pokemon and stuff. We're not weird because we like those things. We're perfectly normal. If I'm weird for liking card games like Pokemon, then you're weird for liking Tinker Bell. I'm sorry that not everyone has the same opinions. c:

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos