Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Japaneseguy
Japaneseguy
StarStarStar
BE PREPARED... ITS COMING OCTOBER 7TH! LAST GAME FOR DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kurukurukurukurukurukurukurukurukuru kekeke...

Posted By:
TokieDokiePoki
TokieDokiePoki
Star
I'm sooooo excited for it to come out!!! smile I saw some pictures of the protagonists and the guy look  really wierd. I'm totally going to pre-order it. @Japaneseguy how long have you been playing Pokemon? 

Posted By:
FalkN
FalkN
StarStarStarStar
Omg I can care less.... Things I find wrong..... 1. You put this under card games. 2. The Pokemon games are becoming more and more unoriginal seriously Pokemon black and white 2 how unoriginal is that I mean seriously.  3. The Pokemon Became to obviouse to real life animals... 4. Instead of making new Pokemon games they should invest in remaking old games like crystal, red, green, blue, ruby,sapphire, emerald... and that is why I lost interest in Pokemon.....

Why add me?
Because I'm awesome that's why
Why?
Because shut up that's why
My name?
你好我是光伟

Posted By:
TokieDokiePoki
TokieDokiePoki
Star
I'm totally aware of how bad they are making Pokemon games. The have a garbage pokemon.... I prefer the orginal but Pokemon is something I can't let go. They remade gold and silver but I can't believe they replaced Kris. She was the first girl protagonist in Pokemon and they replaced her. That's just sad.

Posted By:
FalkN
FalkN
StarStarStarStar

"TokieDokiePoki" wrote:

I'm totally aware of how bad they are making Pokemon games. The have a garbage pokemon.... I prefer the orginal but Pokemon is something I can't let go. They remade gold and silver but I can't believe they replaced Kris. She was the first girl protagonist in Pokemon and they replaced her. That's just sad.
Well I can play the old pokemon but not the new ones.. If I play the new ones I need to shoot myself because I've gone crazy or something I can't find myself playing the new games... After platinum I was done but I did buy the new silver game

Why add me?
Because I'm awesome that's why
Why?
Because shut up that's why
My name?
你好我是光伟

Posted By:
TokieDokiePoki
TokieDokiePoki
Star
Wow, the shoot yourself part made me laugh. I lost my platinum. *sigh* I have heartgold. I finished the game twice but the second time I hacked it so it kinds messed up my game. I could only fly in Johto not Kanto. I started over again a few days ago. I usually train only one pokemon but I wanted to try to train six of them at once. It was really hard and I only have four badges. :P 

Posted By:
run_to_jesus123_2330926 Lock
run_to_jesus123_2330926
Star

##### FALKON PUNCH!!! hey yo keep it cool yo. *sigh* yo chiz makes this last game so epic. it took my *sigh* away. tsk tsk tsk its allready out i guess its in december... wait wats da date? lol xD this world is so fun. i feel random. japaneseguy has best previews ever for new games. im goin rainbow yo. better stop me hahahaha. oh? u got me dang it. anyways. lol these colors together is making my eyes hurt in real life. lol. I once heard sombody say "the sky is an orange" ok ok ok. oh and here is some fun info: phil coestie will be your friend. smile

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
hey i look best good  black become will have in power

my love jesus christ

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"FalkN" wrote:

"TokieDokiePoki" wrote:

Well I can play the old pokemon but not the new ones.. If I play the new ones I need to shoot myself because I've gone crazy or something I can't find myself playing the new games... After platinum I was done but I did buy the new silver game
I Agree With The Both Of You.... The Orignal's Were The Best... Honestly... I Started Loosding Interest When Diamond And Pearl Came Out....... Pokémon-Red to Pokémon Emerald Or Gen 1 To Gen 3 Was The Best. L.... Now That They Are In Black in White its just Bleh.....  But I Still Play The Games... But I Don't Use Any Of The New Ones... Matter Fact I Released My Emboar , And Use A Blazeiken instead... lol

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Posted By:
mastergamer11
mastergamer11
StarStar
its 2013 right now i have pokie mon card and 3ds and dsixl

@MASTERGAMER11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos