Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
After appearing on a national talent competition, this small town alternative rock band has been offered the chance of a lifetime: signing to one of the biggest record labels in the world. EMI has signed some of the biggest names in music, i.e. David Bowie, The Foo Fighters, Evanescence, and Katy Perry. The love of music throughout this band doesn't seem to be the only thing they're dealing with as the paparazzi starts to dig through their lives. Drama and rumors may arise, but hopefully this band can stay together through the thick and thin of it all.

Rules:.
Ask to join.
If I tell decline you, you will not make a fuss.
There will be no inappropriateness in this roleplay.
Romance is always welcome.
No godmodding.
What I sat goes.
Have fun!

Members:.
Nini Jones - Lead Vocals
Christopher Shepherd - Vocals, keyboards, piano
Lead guitar
Rydel Rider - Bass guitar
Carson Parks - Drums, percussion

Form:.
Name: (first and last - middle and nickname are both optional)
Looks: (human pictures please - have picture match age)
Instrument: (specify which you are, please)
Personality: (four traits - two/three positive, one/two negative - i.e., smart, caring, thoughtful, arrogant)
Other: (anything you want to add - sexuality, family relations, goals for the future)

End note:.
When you ask to join specify what instrument you want to play and what gender your character will be. i.e., "Can I be a girl lead vocalist?" or "May I be a male bassist?"

Thank you for looking at this roleplay! I hope you join!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christopher "Kris" Shepherd.
Looks: to the window, to the wall.
Instrument: Vocals, keyboards and piano
Personality: Altruistic, confident, impulsive, stubborn.
Other: He plays acoustic guitar, but only for fun. After he graduated high school, he left his house and never looked back - he never had a good relationship with either of his parents, and it only got worse after he came out as gay. He still talks to his younger brother, James, which their parents don't know about. One of his biggest goals for the future is to make enough money so that he can send his brother to college without having him worry about money. He also wants to become an activist for equal rights and fighting against cruelty towards humans and animals. During the competition, he became one of the biggest voices of The Trevor Project and has set aside times for the band to perform benefit concerts.

let

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. Please. I really want to do a band RP.

let

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Y U MAKING EPIC ROLEPLAYS THAT I MUST OBSESS OVER?! May I please join with a female bassist and a male drummer?)
Name: Rydel Rider
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Instrument: Possibly bass?
Personality: Music-obsessed, astute, sarcastic, and immature.
Other: Rydel loves music. She had always said that she wanted music to be the biggest thing in her life, and she has worked hard to get it there. After her parents passed away in a car accident, Rydel went to live with her strict grandparents. Her grandparents were strongly against her dream, and would have much rather she did something different. 

Name: Carson Parks
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
Instrument: Possibly drums?
Personality: Funny, dedicated, passive aggressive, and hot-headed.
Other: Carson has been banging on things since he was a young boy. His parents thought that if he was going to bang on things, it might as well be on a drum set. Music has been a big thing in his life due to the fact that both his parents were musicians. He has a strong bond with both his parents, and his younger sibling Taylor. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course!
& it's because I'm epic, of course. I can only make epic roleplays (but most of them tend to fail because they're too epic for others to handle).

let

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

Of course!

& it's because I'm epic, of course. I can only make epic roleplays (but most of them tend to fail because they're too epic for others to handle).

As true as true can be!

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

let

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
((my i join as a girl lead vocalist?))

My form:
Name: (first and last - middle and nickname are both optional) Nini jones
Looks: {for some reason kidzworld won't let me post pictures} Long wavy dark brown hair mostly kept in a ponytail, Hazel eyes, 5'6, slim, rosy cheeks, freckles, Long fingers,wears Light blue sneakers, A long sleeved magenta colored shirt, And boot cut jeans. 
Instrument: Vocal and piano
Personality: Sweet, Smart, strong willed,and Childish. 
OtherAnnoyednbsp;
-she can also play piano
-she has a little sister named Grace
-she loves kids

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep!

let

Sovereign (ATJ)

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

Yep!
Thank you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Spamming Game

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Spamming Game

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What is your favourite........