Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity Island {Always Open}

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((I do now!))

Ryan waved back to Erica.  He went over to her table.  "Hi Erica!  Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked.

Melody looked at the menu.  She decided on yogurt with fruit on top.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of coarse you can it here"  Erica said "How are you?"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good, thanks for asking, Erica!" Ryan said blushing as he sat down.  He looked down at the ground trying to hide it.

A waitress came to Melody's table, and quickly took her order. ### she waited for her breakfast, she texted her Mom with a simple "I love you!"  She didn't see her family much, as she was a celeb.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"You alright?" Erica asked she smiled "we're friends you can tell me anything"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm fine," Ryan said.  Quietly to himself he said, "I really can't tell you anything.  I mean, how am I supposed to go up to you and be like, 'Hi!  I really like you!'"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"What?" Erica said "You like me?" 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait, what?" Ryan asked, trying to act like Erica was crazy.  He was completely blushing now.  And he was also very surprised that Erica heard him. 

Melody's waitress brought her her food and Melody started eating.  

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its ok i sorta like you too" Erica said

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Only sorta?" Ryan asked poking her.  He was trying to make a joke out of it, and make the tension in him get lighter.  

Melody finished her food.  She looked around the room, and saw Ryan blushing at Erica.  Oh!  This'll be good!  she thought going over there.  She laughed to herself.  "Hi guys!  What's going on?" she asked innocently.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"ok a lot" Erica said "I just thought you wanted to be just friend"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

DORK DIARIES FANS!

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos