Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity Island {Always Open}

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I thought the same thing about you!  But I'm not ready to go on a date yet!" Ryan said shrugging.  

Melody laughed.  "Too deep in your conversation to respond to me, eh?" she said giggling.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can wait a thousand years!" Erica stopped she sounded like her dramatic movies "Sorry about that" she said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Please read what Melody is doing? :3))

"S'okay," Ryan said.  "Don't worry, it's not gonna be a thousand years!  I just don't know you enough!"

Melody was bored and poked Erica in the arm, gently.  She figured there was nothing better to do.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry)
Erica looked at melody "sorry" she said "oh we  are just talking" Erica looked at Ryan and laughed "im over dramatic" she said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay.)

"What were you talking about?" Melody said.  She was trying not to laugh so hard that her face looked kind of like she was smirking.

Ryan looked at Erica, "Well, chill!" he said laughing.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"just how yummy this breakfast is"  Erica said "YAY!" She sipped her Orange juice

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, that's exactly what you were talking about!" Melody said sarcastically.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to the beach now" Erica said she put her head phones on and played a track she created. She walked away

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody shrugged.  She went back to her room, and put on her swimsuit.  She planned on going to the beach as well.

Ryan decided to follow Erica.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica took off her sundress revealing her swimsuit and she ran out into the ocean water.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld should have an iPhone/iPod/iPad/...

Mum loves riding

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kidzworld should have an iPhone/iPod/iPad/...

What was the last thing you ate?

Mum loves riding

latest videos