Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Garage Band (Fans wanted)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG for dinner might be back not sure if I will. Don't get a gig without me, other than that you can continue smile)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay, Ryan," Mike said.  "But shouldn't, I, as your guys' manager, be doing the ordering around?" He smirked a bit.  And then started looking for a gig.  

Melody said, "But Cece, it DOES rhyme. ######## it?#

(I don't know what I was thinking about it rhyming, but if you look at Melody's form, it does match her personality. xD)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{xD oh wow}

CeCe started to say something, but decided to let it go. Hearing what mike said she grabbed her skateboard saying, "I heard order, that means rules, which means I'm going to the skatepark.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait!  Cece!  We need you!" Mike said.  "If we're gonna make it, we have to do every step together!"

Melody smiled like she knew exactly what was going on, although she didn't have a clue what was really happening.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then come to the skate park, we can plan there." CeCe said.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"CeCe!  I'm still in my pajamas from last night!  Do you really expect me to go right now?" Mike said.

Melody poked CeCe.  "Tag!  You're it!" she said, not even realizing her discussion with Mike.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're not going to stand out much from anyone else there.."CeCe said, already walking, then stopped, with a half smile. She turned around, not smiling anymore, "Too bad we can't go.. there's a lot of cute boys there that wanted to meet Melody.." She looked at Melody and sighed.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're in this band together, that means we plan as a team!" Said Ryan grabbing CeCe and pushing her on the sofa "So Mike what were you thinking order wise?" He asked look over Mike shoulder.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, right now, I think that everyone could help find us a gig.  It'll make us work as a team, and become closer to each other.  And while we're doing that, let's pick a name for the group.  You can't advertise well, unless you've got a name." Mike said.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
CeCe dropped her skateboard on the floor, and didn't say anything.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Favouriting

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Your favorite bands?

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos