x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Celebrity Teenage Life (RP)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
This rp is about teens who are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity that no one knows them that they are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity but they go to high school for the first time and they become friends for the first time and friendships will start and break and even relationships will start and even break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Sibling or Child: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Fuchsia Age: 16 Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Sibling or Child: Child Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has mix skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is the daughter of a actress named Jada Pinkett-Smith, likes to sing, and plays the guitar

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
(Anyone???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Anyone???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
(Join Please?)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Join Please?)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
(Bump)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Bump)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
Cranium's Kid_1264941 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Cranium's Kid_1264941
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 788
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
Name: Mike Age: 15 Gender: male Personality: charming, lady's man, very likable Sibling or Child: sibling Looks: black hair covering one eye, brown eyes Wearing: red t-shirt black, leather jacket, tight black jeans, spiked braclet, right ear pierced Other: likes blond girls, black haired girls, and brunettes,

Forever heart broken


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
Thanks for Joining.

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
Cranium's Kid_1264941 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Cranium's Kid_1264941
Member since:
May 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 788
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 7 years ago
no prob

Forever heart broken


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Latest Forum Posts

lol

Apple vs Samsung

YouTube or Vine?

Ice cream or yoghut

ice cream or cake

what is your favorite fruit

Do U love the song "Let it go" from frozen?

Do U love the song "Let it go" from frozen?

Last video you have watched on youtube?

Anybody a horror fan?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games