Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Some teens who have known each other for 5 years have finally found their passion. They enter a talent contest at their school, and then find out that the judges are talent scouts. They get discovered, and all leave California, heading to several different states. While on tour, they meet each other once again, in New York. They don't recognize each other, until they have to go to real school, but luckily in New York nobody knew about them. They find out that they have to stay in New York. No more places to perform in New York, because nobody would go. Until they meet a talent scout who can get them booked in another state. That means they will be separated again. What will they do now? They realize they can't leave, because they're so close. What can they do to keep themselves from leaving? You decide. -------------------------------------------- FORM; Name: Age: (15-17) Looks: Gender: Wearing: Personality: What were you discovered for: What state you went to: (Can't be California or NY) Other: ------------------------------ Name: Cameron Lee Smith Age: 15 Looks: Brown straight hair, blond streaks, and brown eyes Gender: F Wearing: Black skinny jeans, black converse, black and white striped long sleeved shirt and a white star t-shirt over it, and a black vest Personality: Skater chic What were you discovered for: (3) Dancing, drumming, and singing What state you went to: (Can't be California or NY) Tennessee Other: Skateboards, and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumper cars!

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
XxAtomicKittenxX Lock
XxAtomicKittenxX
StarStarStarStar
Please join 'Old Friends (RP)'. ----------------------------------------------------- Name: Shiloh Age: 17 Looks: Reddish hair, gray-blue eyes, and mix skin Gender: Female Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, pink boots, and a pink sleeveless vest over a black tight half-tee Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly What were you discovered for: Singing What state you went to: Japan Other: None

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
O.

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: (15-17) 16 Looks: Tall, pale, slim, green misty eyes, black pin straight hair Gender: Female Wearing: A purple tank top with a red top over, a slightly tight gray sweater with black skinny jeans and purple flats Personality: Meh What were you discovered for: Singing Big Grin What state you went to: (Can't be California or NY) Hawaii Other: Is a good singer, but not excellent having done a bunch of covers

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: (15-17) 16 Looks: Tall, pale, slim, green misty eyes, black pin straight hair Gender: Female Wearing: A purple tank top with a red top over, a slightly tight gray sweater with black skinny jeans and purple flats Personality: Meh What were you discovered for: Singing Big Grin What state you went to: (Can't be California or NY) Washington D.C. Other: Is a good singer, but not excellent having done a bunch of covers

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
mods got form -__-

[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. Thanks for joining.

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Buuuuump!

Being a Celebrity (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ana Arianrod Age:17 Looks: Soft shiny black curls, pale skin, petite, grey eyes Gender: Female Wearing: Black skirt, Black tights, Purple Vneck tank top, Black velvet blazer, Purple high heeled ankle boots, antique broach, Personality: Queen of compartmentalising, and evading probing questions. She keeps mostly to herself, but is very polite and nice to everyone. She contains her emotions as much as possible, and stays detatched. What were you discovered for: Acting What state you went to: Atlanta, Georgia Other: a mild audiophile

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

latest videos