Back left
Back right
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

A group of young adults (19-23) all are young celebrities. They all have their own talents. They all wind up meeting in NewYork City. Some become friends but some can't stand eachother. Form Name: Age: (19-23) Talent/job: Personality: Mine Name: Idina Age: 21 Talent/job: Broadway actress Personality: Very nice, loves everyone and is trying to take care of her 15 year old sister.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Cameron Age: (19-23) 19 Talent/job: Drummer, singer Personality: Skater.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Rosa Age: (19-23) 23 Talent/job: Is a singer, though I haven't really discovered my talent, though I'm an unpopular celebrity Personality: MEH

What ? Who said Faith was here ? Obviously they're lying, like the circle thing that says rainbows don't taste like skittles ☺

I have so many awesome friends, but by far, Faith is the awesomest ever ;D

[--]=[P_e_n_c_i_l] xD

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Rosa Age: (19-23) 23 Talent/job: Is a singer, though I haven't really discovered my talent, though I'm an unnpopular celebrity Personality: Building it up

What ? Who said Faith was here ? Obviously they're lying, like the circle thing that says rainbows don't taste like skittles ☺

[--]=[P_e_n_c_i_l] xD

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i joined, but... it didn't go through the filtor

[--]=[P_e_n_c_i_l] xD

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Thank you for joining, we just need one or two more people and we can start.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

please join guys

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Epona Age: 22 Talent/job: Broadway director, primarily musicals Personality: She's a bit shy, but once she gets to know people, she's much more outgoing and loud and really sarcastic. She loves all things theatre, and almost started acting before deciding on becoming a director. She usually has some sort of show tune playing, and almost always has some sort of script in her purse, preferring the classics like shakespeare and Tennessee williams over more modern writers.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

lets start

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sounds good

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity