Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity School (RP)

Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX
XxSkullPrincessxX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about teenage celebrites and they are all best friends and who are going to high school to be more of a celebrity and whitch they are just getting a hang of being a celebrity for the first time just like their parents, older brothers or older sisters and with friendships might break or fall apart and also relationships will form and might even fall apart. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Sibling or Child: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Tanzie Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Sibling or Child: Sibling Looks: Reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and mix skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Likes to sing, plays the guitar, and is the sibling of Dakota Fanning

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)

Celebrity School (RP)

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine 18 Female Very sweet and tries to make sure eveyone is happy Child Long black hair, gray/blue eyes Jeans, tight tank top, and black heels Loves to sing and act and is pretty good at both. She is the daughter of Idina Menzal and Taye Diggs.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

latest videos