Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity Teenage Life (RP) (Restarted)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens who are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity that no one knows them that they are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity but they go to high school for the first time and they become friends for the first time and friendships will start and break and even relationships will start and even break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Sibling or Child: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Mickie Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Sibling or Child: Child Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has mix skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is the daughter of a actress named Jada Pinkett-Smith, likes to sing, and plays the guitar Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on March 06 at 09:58 AM

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Williams Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Skater and rocker Sibling or Child: Sibling Looks: Black short scene cut hair with red streaks and black and white bow. Wearing: Black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt with black and red converse. Other: Skateboards and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ty

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Posted By:
lilLaLamama
lilLaLamama
StarStarStarStarStar
Aliah from the old one

I DREW MY PROFILE PICTURE DO NOT STEAL

I WILL SUE
call me bobbie

Im a digital artist on DA BoringBobbie look it up

Do you hear that?!?!

I dont know anymore
I'm not mainstream

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
k

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Start?

Posted By:
lilLaLamama
lilLaLamama
StarStarStarStarStar
yes lets start

I DREW MY PROFILE PICTURE DO NOT STEAL

I WILL SUE
call me bobbie

Im a digital artist on DA BoringBobbie look it up

Do you hear that?!?!

I dont know anymore
I'm not mainstream

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

Words that start with C.

latest videos