×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

Sonnet Valentine is the daughter of a famous country singer but everything doesn't go well as Sonnet had planed but she notices that she is going to a public school for the first time. But she has to keep about beinging a famous country singer to herself. But Sonnet's secret gets out into school by the headcheer leader and everyone doesn't believe Sonnet. But when a popluar boy hears Sonnet sing after school before the talent show and everyone then knows that it is true about Sonnet beinging a country singer. Friendships will start and maybe break and even relationships will start and maybe break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Sonnet Valentine Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Looks: Reddish hair, gray-blue eyes, and mix skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is the daughter of a famous country singer, she is a country singer, loves to sing, plays the guitar, and has little bit of a country accent, and sometime an English accent

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2010
Posts: 19040

Name: Ashley Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Bright, bubbly, loves animals, funny. Looks: Long, layered blonde hair with pink streaks. Normally tied up in a loose ponytail. Bright green eyes. Wearing: Dark red top with white shorts. Sneakers. Other: Is it okay if she knows Sonnet from the start, as she is a fan, but keeps quiet? Hope I can join! smile


if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

Sure and thanks for joining.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

Anyone else??

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone else??

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone else??


"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

Anyone Else Please???

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone Else Please???

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone Else Please???


"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 4139

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone Else Please???



"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:18:41 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:18:01 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:14:25 -0800

- 2017-11-20 15:18:48 -0800

- 2017-11-20 15:18:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:56:59 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-17 17:04:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-17 23:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-17 17:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-17 20:09:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:02:19 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:31 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:47:04 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:52:09 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:48:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:47:00 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:43:22 -0800