Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Life of a teenage celebrity (RP) (Restarted)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens who are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity that no one knows them that they are a sibling or a child of a famous celebrity but they go to high school for the first time and they become friends for the first time and friendships will start and break and even relationships will start and even break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Personality: Child or Sibling: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Aubrina "Aubrey" Fanning Age: 17 Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Child or Sibling: Sibling Looks: Blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and white skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Likes to sing, plays the guitar, and is the sibling of Dakota Fanning Name: Dakota Fanning Age: 16 Personality: Same as her sister Child or Sibling: Sibling Looks: Same as her sister Wearing: Blue boots, sleeveless red vest over a tight pink half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is Audrina's sister

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Bump

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Caroline Greation 17 sweet nice smart funny child brown hair baby blue eyes plaid gray skirt white polo and brown flat shoes other:is very great at singing and playing insterments and her mom is Brenna Greation

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining.

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Is brenna Greation the celeb? ~~~ Anna Greation 8 smart, quiet, playful child (little sister) long black hair, blue eyes, red glasses White skirt and a light yellow short sleeve shirt and white sandals Other: Plays the violin very well

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar

"saffie21" wrote:

Is brenna Greation the celeb? ~~~ Anna Greation 8 smart, quiet, playful child (little sister) long black hair, blue eyes, red glasses White skirt and a light yellow short sleeve shirt and white sandals Other: Plays the violin very well
lol you used my first name lol and breanna greation isnt the celeb you can make up your own celeb

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
if you want you can be breanna greation's daughter

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, you're name is Anna? Cool And also, I guess I'll be your little sister (Breanna's daughter too) [Jinks I owe you a peanut butter chocolate fudge]

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whats your pet doing right now?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

cool halloween poem

cool halloween poem

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

latest videos