Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrities in the Making

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
They've seen it all, LA, the hottest stars, cameras. They know everything they need to. Yet, they aren't celebrities yet? Join this RP to find out what will happen to your character as they climb the stairway to fame. FORM: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Becoming a: Other: RULES: -No perfect characters! -You may only have one character! -No dying Join please!

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Idina 17 Female Long black hair, brown eyes Very sweet and kind of shy but she can take care of herself Becomes a Broadway actress

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
L3xiiWazHere
L3xiiWazHere
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cameron Skyes Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Wild poofy uncontrolable brown hair, Big Chestnut eyes, always wears a scarf as a headband since her hair is so poofy. Yellow strapless shirt, black bellbottoms, yellow chucks, black scarf headband. Personality: Outgoing, Outspoken, short tempered, Funny, Sarcastic, joker, weird, unique. Becoming a: Kid Comdeian, Actress. Other: Has a dog named Ellie.

"Your so stupid."

*You're

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skye Harper Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Blond hair with bright blue streaks and bright eyes that she wears ice blue contacts over. Personality: Skater, rocker, etc. Becoming a: Drummer Other: Stuff.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeeks_Princess_13" wrote:

They've seen it all, LA, the hottest stars, cameras. They know everything they need to. Yet, they aren't celebrities yet? Join this RP to find out what will happen to your character as they climb the stairway to fame. FORM: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Becoming a: Other: RULES: -No perfect characters! -You may only have one character! -No dying Join please!
Mods. -_-

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll accept forms on this one, but RP on the other post please.

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Stella Age: fifteen Gender: Female Looks: Blond hair that has some red highlights, hazel like eyes, tall, slim, and deep tan Personality: Meh Becoming a: Singer or a band member Other

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
form went to mods Edited by: GeekyZ on April 10 at 06:31 PM

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
That's okay. We can start on the other one. You can just be your character, we won't wait for the form.

She's baaaack. c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos