Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The parts are already decided. Skylar444, tokiohotelol, MovingViolation, and I are the only people in this RP. Alright, so imagine. You and a few friends - or just acquaintances, suddenly decide to start a screamo band. It's mostly for the fun of the music, and you don't take it very seriously. You have a few small benefit concerts at parks and stuff... Then the band is offered a record deal, and you're suddenly packing to go on tour, around the world. There will be romance, arguments, fun moments, and complete musical history made on this debut tour. Can Silence No More stick together through all of the hardships? Here's the parts: Singer: Sky Vox: Sky Lead Guitar: Me Rhythm Guitar: Me Bass: Tony Piano/Keyboard: Madi Drums: Madi Manager: Tony Form: Name: Age (18-25 or so) : Gender: Part in the band: Personality: Looks: Other:

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Castillo Age: 19 Gender: M Instrument: Drums Personality: He's a generally friendly fellow, easily excited and impressed. He's very trustworthy, as well, however he can be a bit withdrawn while he's deep in thought. He's proud of who he is. He's very easily amused and impressed, and he loves to laugh, so he won't hesitate to laugh hysterically at something completely unfunny. Looks: Long, black-dyed, fringy hair that resembles Andy Six's in the "Knives and Pens" video, but longer. His choppy bangs cover both eyes, but every now and again he'll brush them out of the way. He has a somewhat round, childish face with a small, round nose, elfish ears, and cupid's bow lips. He has a charming smile and large, deep brown eyes that resemble a fawn's. He is generally short for his age and very skinny, lacking muscle. He has an industrial piercing in his right ear and a lip ring in his lower lip. Other: Danny is EXCELLENT at drums; the male equivalent of Sandra Alvarenga, he enjoys drum solos and insanely fast riffs. He is homosexual.

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Brb with my other form... xDD

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ashley Coma Age: 19 Gender: M Instrument: Piano/keyboards Personality: He's a bit eccentric when it comes to personality. He's always coming up with odd suggestions and thinks differently than many people. Despite that he's almost always happy, but when he's upset it's not pretty. Looks: Long hair that highly resembles Oli Sykes', but Ashley's is dark blonde and his bangs are more in his eyes. He has round cheeks that Danny normally refers to as "pokable," big, dark gray eyes, and a round nose. His upper lip is thin and his lower lip is full and pierced, and his ears are average size but flat against his head. He's generally tall and thin but well-built; not too muscular, but he does have some muscle. There is a tattoo of an inverted cross on his wrist. Other: Ashley has a habit of "grinding" on Danny during performances.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry my forms are taking so long DX I have a general idea, but I forgot to save the document that I wrote them up in O.Q

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
OH NO. DD: I go back into my previous RPs and copy-paste my forms... But that's because I use the same character every time. xDD

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age: 18 Gender: F Part in the band: Lead Guitar Personality: Alex tends to be seen as small and helpless, but she's exactly the opposite. She doesn't take any crap, and she's not afraid to argue her point or to voice her opinion at things. Often, she gets into arguments or disputes, because she's stubborn and easily angered. She's often sarcastic, and she loves to poke fun at her friends, but she doesn't act rude on purpose. Still, she's fun-loving and very passionate about music, so she's fun to be around a lot of the time. Alex loves to play video games and she's easily entertained - a lot like guys are. Sometimes, though, she can be really depressed and upset, but she doesn't tell people about that. She's very energetic during concerts, and she's often on her knees or rolling around on the ground when she's playing guitar, to entertain the audience and because she loves guitar just that much. Looks: Alex has natural red hair - almost orange, actually, and she hasn't dyed it or anything because she thinks that she has to be a redhead and nothing else. Her hair is sometimes up in a sloppy ponytail, with a small part of her hair that goes in front of her eyes. Usually, during concerts, her long hair is down and all over the place as she headbangs to the songs. She has light, clear blue eyes that often resemble ice, because of how much emotion is in them. Her skin is naturally pretty pale, but she has a few freckles across the bridge of her button nose. She has a young-looking face that doesn't need makeup, and she has a circular but not chubby face. She's a bit short - 5'4 or so, and she's naturally pretty skinny. This makes her look a bit small and weak, but her personality shows otherwise. She usually wears band t-shirts of some sort and skinny jeans, and she can often be seen with a black skull wristband. Other: (OH YEAH! xD) She's an insomniac, and she often doesn't sleep much. Coffee is her life source.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
WHOAAA, long form Riley!! xDD It puts mine to shame... v.v

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks, Madi. xD I tend to get really detailed and I forget that I'm typing so much... O.o My next form is coming up in a second. ^-^

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.(:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos