Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Frank (Sometimes called Frankie) Age: 18 Gender: M Part in the band: Rhythm guitar. Personality: Frank is the hyper little sibling of the band. He loves to pull pranks or be goofy, and he easily gets bored. It's nearly impossible for him to sit still, so he has a lot of energy for on stage. When he plays guitar, he's usually running across the stage and doing flips, or insane things like that. He loves music, and he's often coming up with ideas and writing them down for the band, even if they don't use the ideas at all. He's pretty immature, and he giggles a lot, but he's actually pretty smart. Sometimes he has moments where he can write out an entire album, and other times he's giggling extremely at something stupid. He's also a little bit clumsy, so it's pretty common for him to break toes or fingers - and dislocating his shoulder isn't new to him either. Frank is also very caring, and he's often thinking of his friends or family. Looks: Frank has naturally jet black hair, and he grew it out in a sloppy way. It sweeps from one side to the other, but small bits of hair from the other side of his hairline also go across his forehead. He has hazel eyes that constantly change color for no real reason. Sometimes, his eyes are a dark brown, and other times they're green with brown and yellow flecks in them. He has a slightly oval-shaped face, with a well-defined chin, but still an innocent look to him. He's a little bit shorter than average, and he doesn't have much muscle at all, but he has some. Frankie usually wears a smile on his face, but his smile is mostly lips, and he doesn't smile with his teeth. Also, Frank likes to wear darker clothes, so he's usually in black skinny jeans and some kind of patterned shirt. He sometimes wears eyeliner, and it really stands out on his pale skin. Frankie has an eyebrow piercing in his left eyebrow, and a tongue piercing that he loves to show off to the audience at concerts. Other: Frankie is bisexual.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar White (Sky xD) Age (18-25 or so) : 18 Gender: F Part in the band: Vocals Personality: Skylar is always energized, and tends to be pretty hyperactive at times. She's friendly to everyone at first, and stays friendly if she likes you. If she doesn't, she tends to be very cold and vicious. She's easily angered, although she's usually happy. She also tends to express her emotions freely, and rarely holds things in. She's often careless, and doesn't really worry too much about things. Rarely serious; when she is, you know it's important. She's naturally sarcastic, and very caring. Looks: Skylar has a choppy pixie-cut and dark brunette hair with lighter brown highlights. Her bangs hang messily in her face, usually covering her right eye and floating over her left. Her skin is pale and she is about 5"3. She's thin. Her face is heart-shaped, with a cute button nose and thin lips. Her wide eyes are a bright blue (Think of Alex Evans =D), with long, thick black lashes. She has long scar on her hip from a childhood injury, but isn't very shy about it. She has a nose stud, two regular piercings in each ear, and a ring in the cartilage of her right ear. Other: She hopes to learn guitar, and writes in her spare time. She is straight. She loves her brother Timmy to death, and supports him through-and-through. She keeps a journal and a song book. She has a crush on somebody in the band (maybe..?). She's insanely artistic, often seen with a sketchpad or painting supplies. Her parents died when she was 14, and she wears her mother's ruby necklace at all times. (Riley, your Alex form is like a mix of both my characters o.e)

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Almost done with my second one DX I'll read everyone else's afterwards!

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome. xDD

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm still kinda swoony right now. xDD

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Just have to finish the looks @_@ *headdesk*

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay, Sky. xD We can wait. xD

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Timmy White Age (18-25 or so) : 19 Gender: M Part in the band: Vox Personality: Timmy is basically Skylar's opposite personality-wise. He can be exciting and fun, but he's often calm and laid-back. He's always listening to music, and his friends constantly have to yank out one of his earbuds to speak to him. He's often reserved, and tends to hold things in rather than express them. He's one to hold his tongue when he's angry and control his anger (as he constantly has to control Skylar's). He's one of the more mature ones in the group. Looks: His dark red, messy hair reaches down to the nape of his neck, and hangs in his eyes a lot of the time. He is skinny and tall, about 5"9, with vampire-pale skin. His face is also heart-shaped, like Skylar's, and thin lips with an average-sized nose. His eyes are smaller than his sister's, but still pretty big. They're a beautiful teal color, and his black lashes are long. He has two cartilage rings in his left ear, an eyebrow ring (right), and snake bites. Although his arms are thin and muscle-less, he can still throw a hard punch when he needs to. Other: He loves to sketch the things around him, whether they be people or nature. He is bisexual. He's extremely protective of Skylar, and is happy that she accepts his bisexuality. Timmy has a crush on someone in the band (?). His parents died when he was 15, and he's still trying to get over it. NEVER GIVE HIM COFFEE. His sister calls him Tim-Tim. *sorry! DX Started singing, and got distracted! >.>*

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Three bi/homosexual guys. Wow. xDD I could make Ashley bi/homo, too. If needed.

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to. xD I don't mind; Frankie doesn't need a boyfriend. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos