Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[:0]

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smirked. "Interviews are always... interesting," she commented, limping beside Ashley and glancing over at Timmy and Danny, then back at Ashley. "Yeahhh. Uh. Very interesting." Giggling, she walked beside him towards the tour bus. "I thought it was pretty fun, though. I've never had an interview with that many people before. It makes me feel famous." Raising her eyebrows, she smirked and chuckled a little bit at her statement. "I wonder if we're gonna do another interview, though. Hopefully it'll be more organized than this time," she said, a little bit louder, so that the guards and planners around them might be able to hear it better. Ah, she loved to make people mad. Smirking, she glanced over at Ashley again. "Did you like the interview?" Frankie followed after his fellow band members, skipping over to Skylar and walking with her. "Dimmy," he mumbled, giggling and glancing up at her with a big grin. She giggled at him and nodded at the happy little couple. Then he poked her in the arm and pointed at a fan that the security guards were pushing. It was a dude about their age, with short black and spikey hair. The funny thing was that he was shirtless, and SKYLAR was written on his chest in big, blue lettering. "I think you have some followers, huh?" he asked, smirking and walking with her through the path that the security guards created, until they were finally able to get onto the tour bus. He sat down with Sky on one of the couches, pretty exhausted. Alex hopped up the stairs on one foot, then she sat down on the floor, laying down without really caring. "I'm tired," she moaned.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar smiled, giggling and waving to the boy. He saw, and a big grin spread across his face. "Thanks for supporting the band!" she yelled to him, and stepped onto the bus. She sat down next to Frankie on one of the couches, letting out a big yawn. She was really tired for some reason. Hoping Frankie wouldn't mind, she grabbed one of the small couch pillows. Leaning the pillow against his thigh, she laid down and spread her legs out on the remainder of the couch. She heard Frankie chuckle. "You know there are beds in the back, Sky." he said. Skylar looked up at him. "But this is comfy..." she said, shooting him one of her pouty looks. ~~ Timmy stepped onto the bus, stomping next to Alex's head before sitting down on the couch across from Frankie and Sky. Alex squeaked, sitting upright in surprised and, after realizing what had happened, shooting him a death glare. Danny sat beside Timmy as he chuckled, and Timmy looked over at him with a grin. "No. Nononono" he said, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and pulling him into his lap."There's no way you're sitting that far away." Timmy said and grinned wider, kissing Danny's shoulder. Ashley plopped down on the couch beside them. "Get a room you two." he joked. [Sorry for the suckish post Frown Can't think today...]

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[....]

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[GUYS.]

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
*heart breaks*

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
*dies*

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar
[I can't think of anything at all!]

Story badge
Matty/Danny. Call me either.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[Meep]

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[Whoaaaa..... Haven't been on in SO long...]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

latest videos