Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
NOOOOOO! D:

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
O.Q

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm... Maybe we can post a bit about being on the tour bus. I guess.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok v.v But I was hoping to get a lot done tonight, considering I won't be on much till Next Monday or so. I'll try to get on, but it'll be hard with my grandmother -___-..... And I can't get wi-fi, cause they don't have it DX FML. It says that Madi is still on O.o

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Nevermind v.v She's offline now T~T

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex pulled her extremely packed and heavy backpack over her shoulder, and the black leather around her shoulder was a bit painful, but she ignored it. Then, she pulled her extremely expensive guitar case up, and the weight of her prized guitar fought back at her arm, but the excitement was eating her away and she didn't mind the heavy pull of her belongings. "This tour bus is freaking awesome!" she said, jumping up and down in excitement. "I can't believe it. I can't believe we're going on tour... I can't believe it! This is freaking amazing." Once the giant tinted doors opened, she ran inside the gray, black, and white tour bus that had their band name on it. She immediately made herself comfortable on one of the couches. "I love this. Even if we'll end up hating being stuck with each other in this tiny space in less than a week; I still love it, just the same." She grinned and tried to make herself a bit familiar with the tour bus, by looking for windows, beds, ect. Frank followed after Alex; itching to see inside the tour bus. It was extremely cool-looking on the outside - it even had their band name on that. How did they manage that? he wondered. Then, the doors opened and he ran right after Alex, echoing her excitement. His hair flipped in his eyes slightly, but his arms were full. One arm was carrying his guitar case, and the other held his bag full of clothes and necessities. He saw two couches, so he sat down on the one that Alex wasn't hogging. "I love this thing already," he commented, grinning and admiring the bunkbeds and other features of the tour bus.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay... D: )

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar was studying the design on the outside of the bus with excited eyes. It looked amazing. Someone tugged at the sleeve of her band shirt, and she turned her head and looked up to see her big brother Timmy looking down at her. "Come on, Sky, let's check out the inside. K?" he said, slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking toward the entrance. Skylar followed suit, picking up her duffel from off the ground and slinging the strap onto her shoulder. She ran ahead, passing Timmy, who laughed at her, and running up the steps two at a time. She let the bag drop, along with her jaw, when she got inside. The bus was huge! A sweet stereo system sat under the flat screen TV that was built into the wall. Alex had laid herself out on one of the couches, and Frank was sitting on the other. Timmy had now appeared behind her, and she turned around, grabbing him in a bear hug and jumping up and down with excitement. "TIM-TIM! THIS IS SO COOL! THIS TOUR IS GOING TO BE SWEEEETTTTT!!!" she squealed. Skylar let go, picking up her duffel and throwing it into a corner so that it was out of the way. She ran over to the couch where Alex was laid out, and when Alex didn't move her feet, she sat on the other girl's stomach. Alex let out a big "UMPH", and they both started laughing. Skylar put her hands behind her head and leaned back. This tour was going to be epic. Timmy smiled at his hyperactive little sister's antics. She was so adorable. He looked around for a second, then walked over to flop onto the seat beside Frank. "Hey buddy!" Timmy said, ruffling Frank's hair. Frank was like a little brother to him. Frank laughed, punching at Timmy's arm. "Dude, this tour is going to be awesome!" Frank laughed. Timmy nodded in agreement. He was excited as well. Then he noticed something. "Hey.... Where are Danny and Ashley?" he asked.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex huffed and stayed where she was, even though Skylar was sitting on her and putting pressure on her stomach. "You can sit on me all day, but I'm staying comfortable because this is MY couch." She laughed and poked Skylar in the stomach, resulting in Alex getting poked also. They both started cracking up laughing; the air was full of excitement and happiness. It was definitely a wonderful moment for all of them - and it would be one of their best memories of the tour. "My hair is all messed up now!" Frankie complained, with a laugh. "I'm not very happy about this." He messed up Timmy's hair, then he had an idea. "Ooh. Let's go torture Alex!" He stood up and sat on Alex's legs, making himself very comfortable. "Hey sister," he joked. It was really fun to see the annoyed look on her face, and he grinned. "Oh, of course!" Alex said. "Torture Alex today. Alex always has to get tortured." She could feel the two sitting on her, but she closed her eyes and pretended to relax. "So, Timmy," she said, above the giggling of Frankie and Skylar. "How's the weather?" She laughed and glanced at him hopelessly. "I think there's been something in the air, because lately I can BARELY breathe." She was implying how she couldn't breathe very well with both Frankie and Sky sitting on her, and she smirked and opened her eyes. "Poor Alex," Frankie said, but he was kidding. He smirked and pulled off one of Alex's shoes, then her sock. "No!" she shrieked. "Don't! Anything but tickling! Please! Frankie!" Frankie couldn't help but grinning. It was wonderful how well the band got along - and they even supported him being immature. It was wonderful.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Timmy could barely lift a finger to help, considering he was laughing so hard. His friends always had a way of making him laugh, even with the smallest things. Skylar had now joined in on the tickling, scooting over slightly so that she could tickle Alex's stomach. Alex, now in hysterics, was screaming for help. Timmy walked over, carefully pushing Skylar off and lifting Alex out from under Frank. He set her on the other couch so that she could calm down. "Thank you" she gasped, and Timmy laughed in response. Frank and Skylar were now sitting on the other couch, leaning onto one another as they held their stomachs and laughed. Timmy shook his head at the sight of them and smiled; his friends were some of the most immature people he'd ever met in his life. Suddenly, someone rushed past him. Alex tackled Skylar on the couch and started tickling her sides. "SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!" she yelled, smiling evilly. Frank pulled Alex off of her, tackling her to the floor. Skylar rolled off the couch, pushing Frank over. Soon, Alex and Skylar were both dog-piled on top of him. Timmy just stared at them for a minute before cracking up. He fell to his hands and knees, laughing hysterically. Then, he jumped on top of the pile.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos