Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny let out a scream as he ran to the location he had been told, his suitcase rolling and bouncing along behind him. He had a duffel bag slung over the other arm, slowing him down a good bit but not stopping him from trying his hardest to get there on time. "Ashleyyyyy," He moaned once he saw the bus nearing. "Why'd you hide my stuffff?" He drew out the last syllable, staring at Ashley and continuing to run. "Because you hid mine!" "Did not," "Did too." Ashley insisted, smirking slightly and catching up to the out-of-breath Danny that was flailing his bony legs as he scuttled across the sidewalk. Once the two had finally made it, Danny scrambled inside, landing face-first on the ground once he stepped on the floor of the tour bus. Ashley was laughing hysterically at him before plopping onto the couch, also worn out from the running but strong enough to sit on the couch without problems.

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Frank groaned as Tommy jumped on top of the dog-pile. "I'm being smashed!" he complained, pulling himself up with his forearms slightly. With all of his muscle, he tried to hold all three of them up on his back. "Gah! I can't do it!" He collapsed on his arms and tried to roll out from under the weight. Finally, he made it, and he quickly darted for the couch that Ashley was sitting at. "I think they crushed some of my spirit!" he joked, just as Danny sat beside him. "Lemme guess. Were you guys abusing each other too? Because APPARENTLY SOME OF MY BAND MEMBERS ARE ABUSIVE TOO!" Frank put his arms around both Danny and Ashley in a brotherly way, and he was prepared to use them both as human shields against Skylar, Tommy, and Alex. Alex rolled out from under the pile, realizing that their opponent had fled. "Coward! Take it like a man!" she yelled at Frankie. Then, she realized that Ashley and Danny had finally showed up - therefor completing the band. Frank was wedged up between the two, on HER couch. So, she sat on Ashley and leaned her feet on Frankie and Danny's legs. "Nice to see you," she said casually, with a grin. Her messy ponytail made a strand of hair fall in her face, and she only had one shoe on from the tickling. But she was in a great mood; the band was there, and the tour was just coming to a start. The tour bus purred to a start once the driver realized that all of the band members were there, and everyone cheered once the bus made its way down the street.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny was still breathing hard but he could see again and his throat was no longer cold. "I ran a lot," He said quietly in between gasping breaths. "A lot a lot." Ashley was laughing at him again and he rested his elbow on the armrest of the couch. "We both ran a lot a lot," He corrected, kicking his legs out onto the small table in front of the couch. "It's your fault," Danny accused, pouting slightly. "Dude, don't even go there," It was obvious that the two of them were joking, and of course it made them laugh. But as soon as Danny started, he stopped. "I'm tired enough. Don't make me laugh," He murmured, burying his face in his hands.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
(Timmy! TIMMY!!! xD Not Tommy, you silly girl :3.) Skylar giggled as she helped her brother up off the floor. She frowned when she saw that there was no room to sit next to their other fellow band members. "Well," she huffed, crossing her arms, "this is certainly NOT fair!" Timmy chuckled, grabbing her arm and pulling her down to sit beside him on the other couch. "Hey Danny. Ashley. Glad you could join us." he said with a grin. "Ashley hid my stuff!" Danny complained, using his doe-eyes to shoot Timmy a pouty look. "I DID NOT!" Ashley exclaimed. Timmy laughed at them, along with the others. Soon, everyone was having another laughing fit. Danny was trying to keep his pouty expression, but he ended up cracking up as well. When they had all calmed down, there was a moment of silence. "Hey, when are we taking off? Everyone is here now." Skylar questioned, breaking it. "Yeah, who's our driver anyways?" Timmy asked, searching the room with his eyes. Nobody else had shown up. Everybody shrugged in response. A driver would show up soon enough; they were really having too much fun to care! (SORRY! D: Until Monday or so, my writing won't be very good. Or long. Like I said before, I'm stuck at my grandmother's house. Fortunately, everyone went outside to help unpack. I've already done my part, so I managed to sneak on :\. Hopefully, I'll be able to a few more times. )

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I IS SORRY D; xD) Alex shrugged. "I honestly don't remember," she replied carelessly; she was sitting on the floor then, because it was more comfortable than sitting on Ashley, Frank, and Danny. "I'm pretty sure it was scheduled for two, right? Well..." She grabbed her cellphone from her pocket - a simple iPhone with a skull cover on the back, and she read the time. "Oh, it's one-forty five. We still have fifteen minutes to mess around and trash the bus. But really, I'm tired and sleep deprived, so I don't want to move." With a yawn, she stretched out on the ground and pretended to sleep. Honestly, she was tired, and she would have fallen asleep, but she knew that pranks would await her if she did. Frankie listened to Ashley and Danny arguing, his face in his chin. "I'm oddly entertained," he commented, with an evil smile. "Nah... Never mind. I'm bored." With his attention not focused on anything, he wanted to scream and run around the bus, but instead he contained the energy. "One, two, three, four... I declare a thumb war!" He started to have a thumb war with himself, along with a few sound affects. It was exciting to him, and he didn't focus on anything else in particular. Alex was used to his behavior, and she didn't really question it at all. He'd done worse.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
MODS D=

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley, after having let Danny jokingly complain to him for a good while, leaned over and gently bit the boy's neck. Danny let out a squeak, immediately stopping his babbling and shoving Ashley away with a laugh. "Watch it, boy," He said while raising both eyebrows. Ashley simply grinned. "Hey, it got you to stop. I need to do that more often," He nodded. "Plus, it's highly pleasurable." "Oh, shut up," Danny laughed. "I'm the real gaywad here." They went back and forth like that for a few more minutes before quieting down and settling into the couch. [... mild wb.]: ]

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
WTF!? IT LIKE, DELETED ALL OF MY POST EXCEPT THAT ONE LINE! *headdeskslam*

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
WTH, MODS?! D:

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Nooooo. DDDD:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Rock or rap

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

The KW bar goes down with the page?

latest videos