Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
It was 2:15. "Come on! It's already fifteen minutes passed the time we were supposed to leave!" Skylar complained. Timmy put his arm around her shoulders. "Calm down, Sky. The driver is probably just running a little late. We'll leave soon." he told her. She groaned, burying her face into his side. He chuckled, leading her over to a couch. She flopped down on it and slammed her head into one of the cushions. Timmy chuckled a second time and patted her on the back. Then he looked around the bus. Most everyone was asleep. Alex was laying on the floor. Eli and Chris were nowehere to be seen; Timmy assumed that they had fallen out on some of the beds in the back. Little Frankie was still playing thumb war with himself. And winning. Timmy laughed at him softly before continuing. Ashley was sprawled out on the couch, clasped hands resting behind his head. Someone was missing. Timmy though the band members over in his head. Danny. Where was he? Timmy hadn't noticed him leave the room. He walked around the bus, quietly opening doors in search of Danny. Nope. Nope. Nada. Nothing. Timmy scratched his head, puzzled. He had searched everywhere.... WAIT, no, he hadn't. He hadn't looked in the kitchen near the front of the bus. He entered the room, and, sure enough, Danny was there at the counter, back turned to Timmy. He was making some kind of drink; maybe a mix of sodas? Timmy tiptoed up behind the other boy, a sneaky grin plastered on his face. He slammed his hands down onto Danny's shoulders. Danny yelped in surprise, nearly jumping out of his skin. He whipped his head around a looked up. "Timmy!" he exclaimed. Timmy laughed, ruffling the shorter boy's hair. But instead of removing his hand, as he would do with anyone else, he let his fingers trace down Danny's neck. Danny shivered, and Timmy draped his arm around his shoulders. "So" he smirked, "What's up?"

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[Because they're STUPID.]

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Nonono, I'm just checking some words. :\ I have no clue why my full post isn't posting.

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
DX But I don't want them to NOT approve ANY of them, and me to lose the post D:

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
YES!

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny let out a deep breath, relieved that it was only Timmy and not some kind of raepist. "Oh my god, you scared the hell out of me," He laughed quietly, running a hand back through his black hair. "Just trying to pour my juice," Danny giggled, answering Timmy's question. "How about you?" He asked, turning back to face the counter and continuing with the pouring of his pomegranate juice. Once he had finished, he turned back to face Timmy, leaning against the counter with his lower back and a taking a sip from the glass.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rolled over on her side, but she heard voices and she immediately woke up. "Ugh, I hate being a light sleeper," she muttered, rubbing her sore back. She'd slept for about ten minutes, and the floor already made her back sore. With an annoyed sigh, Alex looked at who was there. Eli and Chris were gone; probably unpacking and organizing things. Poor Chris. Danny and Timmy were gone, and they were probably in the small kitchen in the tour bus. Ashley and Frankie were both asleep, along with Skylar too. "Nothing to do; nothing to do," she muttered. So, she opened up her guitar case and sat against one of the couches, then she started tuning her guitar absentmindedly. The amp wasn't on, and she didn't really need it to practice, so she started strumming almost silent rhythms on the guitar. Her guitar; she named him The Detonator. (xD) The Detonator was red and black, with reddish-orange paint flames that devoured the sides and part of the front of the guitar. She loved the guitar, a lot.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Probably won't be on again till Friday smile

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Awwwww. DDD:

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Timmy sat there, incredibly aggravated. His idiotic master, Skylar444, was having a writer's block. He huffed, flopping down on the floor and glaring at her. Skylar tried to think of something good to write. She tried, she really did. But to no avail; the writer's block would not go away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos