Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[xDDD Skylar, you're not idiotic. :P We should wait until we've got more muses. xDD]

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
[BUT I AM D: I'M AN IDIOT! I FAILED TIMMY! POOR TIMMY!!!!! DX]

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[... anyone got any muses for Skylar?]

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
[RILEY IS ON TOO >:0 RILEYYYYY. RILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!]

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(*thinks of muses* What about them being nervous about the concerts and stuff? I don't know xD)

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[They're kind of chillin' in different areas of the bus right now... Hmmmmm... HOW ABOUT... Err...]

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm writing.... e.e]

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[SKYLAR. I freaking love you. Do you know why?]

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
[This is probably going to be crappy and random, but OH WELL >:\] Skylar was on stage. It was the band's first song of the first show in the tour. The crowd was screaming as they waited for them to begin. "HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!" Timmy yelled into the microphone, "ARE YOU GUY'S READY!?" A new uproar began, louder this time. Skylar stood there awkwardly, microphone raised to her mouth. What was wrong with her? Danny started playing, opening the song. Alex started next, strumming the guitar quickly as her fingers switched from note to note. Chris followed. It was almost time for her to sing. She opened her mouth to sing the first word. Nothing came out. Timmy looked at her, puzzled. She looked at him, fear showing in her eyes. He motioned to the others to stop playing. The audience glared, red eyes focused on her. Another uproar started. But this time, it wasn't excitement. It was anger. Hurtful words flew out of the audience, striking Skylar straight in the heart. Someone was climbing up onto the stage. Skylar's feet moved closer to the edge, against her own will, and she looked down. She saw herself. But this Skylar was different. She was deformed and zombie-like, with glowing red eyes. The zombie reached for Skylar, and although she tried to get away, the zombie caught hold of her ankle. She looked back at the others, screaming for help. They just stood there, smiles plastered on their faces. Then they disappeared. Everything else around her went blurry. She felt the hand release it's grip on her ankle as everything else faded away. The nasty words were still being flung at her, now from all directions. She looked left and right to find that she was alone. Skylar opened her mouth to scream, but what came out was silence. She still couldn't speak. The darkness started closing around her. Skylar bolted upright on the couch. Her friends were standing around her, worried expressions on their faces. "Sky?" Timmy said, "What happened..?"

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
[Why? Big Grin]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hello im new here :)

Be my buddies

Lets Count!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!