Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[o.e *twitch* Must... Resist... Urge... To.. Fix... Typos....]

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[Because I like Us, From Outside now. xDD] Danny's eyebrow was raised as Skylar writhed on the couch and then jolted herself awake. He didn't say a word, but nodded once Timmy spoke as if to say he meant to ask that, too. "Are you okay?" He added, his black-dyed bangs still hanging over both of his eyes. He was sitting on the couch opposing hers and his legs were crossed in the lotus position. Everything had been quiet and somewhat slow before Sky had begun twitching and murmuring. Ashley shared the same expression as Danny, and leaned against the wall of the bus, curious to know what Skylar had been dreaming about. Was it freaky? Would it be a good muse for one of their songs? Who knew? No one, until Skylar spilled.

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex put her guitar down and quickly stood up to help Skylar. "Guysguysguysguys," she said. "Give her some space. She looks freaked out." She looked around for something that could help Skylar out a bit, then Frankie quickly tossed her a water bottle. "Here. Take a drink," she said to Skylar gently, handing her the bottle of water and leaving her to talk when she wanted to. It was probably nerves - a nightmare, most likely. "Poor Sky," Frankie murmured quietly. She was thrashing and obviously terrified, so he gave her some space, and he stayed sitting on the couch that he'd been sitting on before. "I hope she's okay." (I still have writer's block, so sorry for the really short post. xD)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[DX SORRY! Can't right a response at this moment. Friend is having a breakdown; I need to go help her. Be back in about 30 minutes or so (probably)]

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh wow. o.o Good luck to both of you.]

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry D: I hope your friend feels better. DX)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
[Back @.@ Sorry it took so long. She was really freaked out. I'll respond in a minute]

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar thanked Alex as she took the water bottle into her shaky hands, unscrewing the top slowly and taking a sip. She sighed, screwing the cap back on and setting it on the couch beside her. "Sky. What happened?" Timmy repeated, sitting down on the seat beside her and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Timmy pulled his little sister closer, holding her in a hug. She sniffled, trying to hold back the tiny tears that threatened to overflow. She felt the couch shift slightly under her as someone sat on the cushion on the other side of her. She didn't know who it was, but a strong hand squeezed her shoulder in reassurance. She had a feeling it was Frankie. An image flashed in her head: Frankie's grinning face, staring at her with laughing eyes as the zombie pulled her away. Skylar turned her head, burying it into her brother's shirt. The tears finally won, and they overflowed, dampening her brother's shirt. She felt Timmy pull her completely onto his lap, rubbing her back. Skylar was crying. Timmy pulled her up and onto his lap, and she continued to cry, wrapping her arms around his torso. This worried him further; what in the world had she dreamed about? What would have upset her this much? He looked around. The others were silent, staring at Skylar with worried eyes, obviously unsure of what to do. "You let her take me." What? Timmy looked down at Skylar. Who took her? Where? What was she talking about? "Who?" asked Alex, seemingly reading Timmy's mind. "You just stood there. You guys were smiling as she dragged me away." came Skylar's muffled reply. "Who?" Timmy asked, "Who dragged you?" Skylar remained silent, refusing to answer further. She didn't want to think about it anymore.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny blinked quickly; it was obviously a nightmare. He had figured that out at the beginning, but it was getting clearer now. She had been taken away by something, and they hadn't done anything to help her. "Skylar, you know we'd never let anyone hurt you," He assured her quietly, co.cking his head to one side and casting a curious glance from Timmy to Skylar. Ashley nodded in agreement with Danny. "Besides, you're here now, you're okay," He added, falling backwards and landing on Danny's lap. Alex seemed a bit shaken and Frankie was the same, though he was staying stronger. Chris and Eli were nearby as well and all was quiet, unlike earlier. Ashley stared up at Danny, earning a flick on the nose from the smaller boy.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[Is that it or is there more?]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

random

latest videos