Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Silence No More (Private RP)

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
What is their deal?

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar's sobs soon subsided. She looked up, searching the worried faces of her friends. Of course they wouldn't. What in the world had she been all freaked out about? The face of the zombie-Skylar flashed in her mind. A new wave of silent tears flowed over. "The thing that tried to take me away.... it was....it was..." her body started shaking with sobs. She didn't know why this upset her so much, but it did. Her brother pulled her into another hug, kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back reassuringly. "It's ok.... Calm down..." he whispered. She calmed down slightly, and tried to continue. "It was.... me." Skylar said. "It was....you?" Danny and Frankie repeated together. Skylar nodded, "Yeah... But it was like a zombie. It was a disgusting and distorted me...." she said. Silence hung in the air for what seemed like hours. "It had red eyes..." Skylar whispered.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
[I've got to go in two minutes. My computer's going to log me off. DD: ] Danny raised his eyebrow again, suddenly feeling very quesy at the thought of a dead version of Skylar. He made a very obvious grimace and let out a whimper, his eyes growing wide at the "sight" of it in his mind. Being the extremely necrophobic boy he was, he grabbed a pillow, smashed it against his face, and slammed it onto Ashley. Ashley let out a gasp for air, having heard what Skylar said but not having anything to say. "Oof," He murmured as Danny whacked him.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Timmy saw Danny's shocked expression, and saw him bury his face into one of the pillows. He giggled, whispered something to Skylar, who nodded, and got up off the couch. He tiptoed over to Danny, keeping a finger at his lips to tell everyone to stay quiet. He got behind the couch, silently cleared his throat, and leaned forward to Danny's ear. Danny, oblivious, kept his head down. Everyone else, even Skylar, was trying to keep from giggling. They knew what Timmy was going to do. Timmy suddenly released a loud, low growl from his throat, following it with a monstrous "BOO!" (I know it's short, but I want you to follow that xD)

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Frankie still stood by Skylar; hoping she would somehow feel better. She was terrified still, but then she tried to hide giggles as her brother tried to cheer her up. The whole band felt awful for her, and Frank felt an odd closeness to them all. It was like they were a family. A dysfunctional, messed up family, but still a family. As Timmy approached Danny, he held back giggles and looked at the ground to keep from giggling. He felt like he'd been in the dream too, because Skylar was one of his best friends. Alex looked up at Frankie for a second to see that he was right at Skylar's side to support her. She was so glad that the band was so close to each other, and that they were supportive of everything. Sky must have seen something really freaking bad to be so flipped out, and it even freaked out Alex a bit when she was so shaken up. Alex was sitting on the ground at the time, right by the couch opposite to Danny and Ashley's, and she hugged her knees. Then, Timmy was there to cheer up his sister - and everyone, really. He approached Danny silently, then he yelled in his ear and caused the whole bus to erupt into giggles as Danny screeched in surprise.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny let out a loud scream and tumbled forward, landing on his face on the floor of their tour bus. He rolled his eyes as he heard the other band members laughing their butts off. Including Ashley. Ashley's eyes were watering and he almost clapped Timmy on the back in congratulations, but his hands were shaking too bad to do so. Watching the smallest male band member fall flat on his face was hysterical. Danny sat up, crossing his arms and leaning against the couch, still on the ground. He put on a fake pout and tried his hardest to keep from laughing. "Timmy," He growled, a giggle escaping as he did so. Danny glanced around at his band-family and smiled, glad that his terror could cheer them up so much.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpppppp.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
WOOPS. Didn't notice the posts! Sorry! I'll reply after school :0

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Ty laughed, walking around the couch and sitting on the floor next to Danny. He pulled the smaller boy into a hug. "Ha, sorry Danny. But I had to find some way to cheer Sky up." he chuckled, "And, of course, you're extremely fun to scare." Danny hit his arm, and he laughed, throwing a playful punch at Danny's arm. Skylar smiled as she watched them continue their "fight." She was feeling a lot better, seeing her friends like this. It reassured her, and she began to once again believe that they all would stay together forever. Suddenly, getting too into the play-battle, Danny pushed too hard and Timmy fell backwards. He hit the floor with a light thud. Danny's hands flew up to cover his mouth; "Oh my gosh, Timmy, I'm sorry!" he was saying. Timmy sat up slowly, and at first, Skylar thought he was angry. She leaned over to see his full face, and smiled. His lips were forming into a mischievous little grin. "Oh. NOW you're going to get it." he told Danny. Danny squeaked, jumping up and running into the kitchen with Timmy close behind him.

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
"No!" Danny squealed, continuing to run and plea for mercy. "TIMMAYYYY," He whined, ducking under the counter and watching as Timmy made his way in that direction. Before he could say anything, Timmy had pulled Danny out from underneath the cover and lifted him a few inches off of the ground. Danny was still squealing but smiling; nervous, too, because he didn't know what Timmy was going to do next. Ashley was still hysterical over Danny's fall, and the boys' play fight wasn't helping ease his loud laughter. Eli was staring at him now, clearly curious as to why he always laughed the hardest out of everyone. Ashley shrugged, still hooting and trembling as tears began rolling down his cheeks.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Me and My Sister.... again.

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos