Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

selena gomez or usher or tiao cruz or demi or taylor swift or taylor launter or emma roberts or justin bieber or miley cyrus or nicki

Posted By:
Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12
StarStar
I think Miley Cyrus, I totally adore her!  smile And I also love and have seen every episode of 
  Hannah Montana. Season 4 is the best by far! But what do you think? Is she wearing a retainer 
from season 2 to 4 Cuz it really seams like it...

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me
You know when I sit and when i rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar

Psalm 139

KITTENS ARE SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME! LEAVE BRITTNEY SPEARS A-LONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JK

selena gomez or usher or tiao cruz or demi or taylor swift or taylor launter or emma roberts or justin bieber or miley cyrus or nicki

Posted By:
GraydonCOOL
GraydonCOOL
Star
OK I PICK MILEY BECAUSE I LOVE HER MUSIC AND SHES AMAZING AND WHEN SHE WAS 16 SHE WAS SMOKING IND ILL ADMIT IT I STILL LIKE HER AND WATCHED HER SHOW IM A SMILER AND SHES AWESOME DON`T FORGET DON`T GIVE HATE TO MILEY OR ILL CRUSH YOU BYE.

OH AND ADD ME PLEASE I`M AWESOME AND I DO A L;OT OF THINGS RIGHT NOW I`M TRYING TO DO 60 FORUMS ADD ME TO SEE WHAT ELSE I DO OH AND I`M CUTE .

Graydon what!!!!!

Posted By:
Meenal12
Meenal12
StarStarStar
hey he is my crush noy yours. you
 bum

shake it ,make it, break it

Posted By:
Evieex
Evieex
StarStarStarStar
Best singer: Usher
Cutest: Taylor Lautner (haha)
Favourite: Selena Gomez
Worst: Miley Cyrus (no offense I used to like her but she has changed a lot)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
This isn't a roleplay. It shouldn't be in this section. 

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[locking for being the very old thread and plus in the wrong section and cos I was asked to lock cos it cant get moved anymore]

If you want to make the new thread to discuss this please make the new thread in Everything Music.

Thank you for your understanding of the reasons why this is locked smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Counting in 2s!

Words that start with M.

best site ever