Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
This Rp is for me and Paige [LolGurl123]. It is about celebrities. This is the form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Famous for: Oh, and you'll create Demi, right? I'll be making Selena. I will also make Joe for your character and you can make Selena's crush.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
1min shall i make Justin Bieber?

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

If your a cookie i will eat you
If your a sweetie i will eat you
If your a fish i will not eat you

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Selena Marie Gomez. Age: 19 Looks: Dark hair, black eyes, tall, fair skin [Sorry, had no picture. :P] Personality: Sweet, bubbly, funny, nice, friendly. Famous for: Actress/Singer. Name: Joseph Adam 'Joe' Jonas Age: 21 Looks: Tall, fair skin, blue eyes. [Again, had no pic. xP SORRY.] Personality: Nice, friendly, he dates girls but never finds his true love. Has a crush on Demi. Famous for: Actor/Singer.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a pic 1 min for Joe

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yes, you have to make Justin and Demi. ^_^]

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im getting to it :P if you make Sterling Knight i will make another person for you :P bit boring with just 4 people :P) theres the pic

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, you are right. ^_^ It's no fun with four people. 'Kay, I'll make Sterling. You can make...Taylor Lautner? Name: Sterling Knight. Age: 21 Looks: Tall, blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes. Personality: Sweet, charming, funny, nice. Famous for: Actor Make Taylor. (;

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demi Lovato Age: 19 bday 20th Aug i turned 19 five days ago :P Looks: Personality: Sweet, kind, loving Famous for: Singing acting Crush hmmmm ;P ill tell you later if your nice :P anyway you probs know :P Nickname Dems or Dem Dem 1 min again making other peep

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeh 2mins now :P should we make it so Taylor L has a crush on Selena and same with Sterling but on Demi so it will course Drama :P)

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, that sounds good. ^-^

. . .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 263 264

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do social justice warriors help, or only c...

Words that start with A

why do we love chocolate

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!