Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
This Rp is for me and Paige [LolGurl123]. It is about celebrities. This is the form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Famous for: Oh, and you'll create Demi, right? I'll be making Selena. I will also make Joe for your character and you can make Selena's crush.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
1min shall i make Justin Bieber?

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

If your a cookie i will eat you
If your a sweetie i will eat you
If your a fish i will not eat you

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Selena Marie Gomez. Age: 19 Looks: Dark hair, black eyes, tall, fair skin [Sorry, had no picture. :P] Personality: Sweet, bubbly, funny, nice, friendly. Famous for: Actress/Singer. Name: Joseph Adam 'Joe' Jonas Age: 21 Looks: Tall, fair skin, blue eyes. [Again, had no pic. xP SORRY.] Personality: Nice, friendly, he dates girls but never finds his true love. Has a crush on Demi. Famous for: Actor/Singer.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a pic 1 min for Joe

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yes, you have to make Justin and Demi. ^_^]

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im getting to it :P if you make Sterling Knight i will make another person for you :P bit boring with just 4 people :P) theres the pic

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, you are right. ^_^ It's no fun with four people. 'Kay, I'll make Sterling. You can make...Taylor Lautner? Name: Sterling Knight. Age: 21 Looks: Tall, blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes. Personality: Sweet, charming, funny, nice. Famous for: Actor Make Taylor. (;

. . .

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demi Lovato Age: 19 bday 20th Aug i turned 19 five days ago :P Looks: Personality: Sweet, kind, loving Famous for: Singing acting Crush hmmmm ;P ill tell you later if your nice :P anyway you probs know :P Nickname Dems or Dem Dem 1 min again making other peep

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
lolgurl123 Lock
lolgurl123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeh 2mins now :P should we make it so Taylor L has a crush on Selena and same with Sterling but on Demi so it will course Drama :P)

Demi is my Role model

Shes my music God =)

;P

Paige and Kulsum's RP

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, that sounds good. ^-^

. . .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 263 264

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos