Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Ashlynn Slipton (made up celeb)

Posted By:
bubbles xD
bubbles xD
Star
Ashlyn is going to be in a new movie called "Live it Out".This is about a girl who has a paralyzed leg and an amputated arm but didnt get stopped living out dream of being a dancer.11 dance studios turned her down until one called Special Dream accepted her.It is for kids who are in special eds.Twelve years later shes on broadway.This movie is mainly about how she built up to be a broadway dancer;her dream.

Hannah

Posted By:
XxMegan Loves SamxX
XxMegan Loves SamxX
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Here is the profile I put together. Full name: Lucinda Elliot Craw Known to co-workers as: Lucy, Lulu, Ellie, Ms. Craw, Craw, the Hawk Credited as: Lucy Craw Age: 12 Personality: She is nice, friendly, determined but bad-tempered and occasionally impatient. She will always stand by her friends and is extremely helpful towards others. Appearance: At 5 foot 6, Lucy is concidered rather tall for her age. She has waist-length, white-blond hair in a curly mass, long eyelashes and unusually dark eyebrows (compared to the rest of her hair). She has silvery-grey eyes and owns a body figure similar to a bikini model's. Years in business: She has been in showbiz for around 4 years, guest starring in many TV shows. She is most famous for her supporting role as Stacy Hitchback in the 2009 film Comeback. Is that okay? Can I join? Please tell!

Confused by my username? Think of Sam Puckett from iCarly. Get it now?

True SEDDIE WARRIOR!!! smile

I LOVE the Seddie guy in iStart a Fan War and iLost My Mind!!!

C'mon people! Laugh!!! smile

Posted By:
bubbles xD
bubbles xD
Star
yes you can join.

Hannah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos