Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

It's hard being famous [RP]

Posted By:
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
StarStarStarStarStar
Use real Celebrities, Please :3Form;  Full Name:  Birthday:  Age:  Looks:  Personality:  BF/GF:  Sibling:  Career:

I'm Jullie

Posted By:
Kerry100 Lock
Kerry100
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Nicole sherzinger age'errrrr dno (just make up a age `1Cool looks;add later personality;Funny loving girl. bf/gf/none sibling/blank career/singer

My pen pal is -orange (-Orange sherbet) Big Grin
My bestest sister is Seddie (SeddieRox)

You'll find me in the roleplay board smile !

Wanna RP with me?Then tell me what its about ! smile

22nd October-193 board posts -bronze
23rd December -Silver 159 board posts.
23rd December -Gold 169 board posts.

Posted By:
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kerry100" wrote:

Full Name: Nicole sherzinger age'errrrr dno (just make up a age `1Cool looks;add later personality;Funny loving girl. bf/gf/none sibling/blank career/singer
Is this a real celebrity?

I'm Jullie

Posted By:
Kerry100 Lock
Kerry100
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup

My pen pal is -orange (-Orange sherbet) Big Grin
My bestest sister is Seddie (SeddieRox)

You'll find me in the roleplay board smile !

Wanna RP with me?Then tell me what its about ! smile

22nd October-193 board posts -bronze
23rd December -Silver 159 board posts.
23rd December -Gold 169 board posts.

Posted By:
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
StarStarStarStarStar
All facts must be true so please look up her age and personality.

I'm Jullie

Posted By:
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name:  Cole Mitchell Sprouse Birthday: 4 August 1992 Age:  19 Looks:  Cole Sprouse Personality:  Identical twins Dylan and Cole Sprouse were born August 4, 1992 in Arezzo, Italy. They began their acting career at the tender age of six months. From 1993 to 1998 the twins shared the role of Brett Butler's youngest child, Patrick Kelly, on ABC's hit series "Grace Under Fire"(1993). The twins then moved on to what is probably their most memorable role as Julian in Adam Sandler's box office hit, Big Daddy (2000). During that same month, their second feature film, The Astronauts Wife  (1999), starring Johnny Depp and Charlize Theros, was also released. Cole appeared without his brother on the hit NBC series "Friends" (1994), portraying Ross's son, Ben Gellar. Dylan and Cole are featured in Darza Walsh's film, "The Master Of Disguise" (2002), where they played the role of Young Pistachio. The boys then shared voice over roles in Adam Sandler's animated feature Eight Crazy Nights (2002) and, in the fall of 2003, the twins shared the lead role of Jeremiah in The Heart Is Deceitful  Above All Things (2004). More recently, the boys began starring in their own half-hour sitcom, "The Suite Life of Zack And Cody" (2005) on the Disney Channel. BF/GF:  Debby Ryan Sibling:  Dylan Sprouse. Career:

I'm Jullie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

#SupportGaza

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

latest videos