Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

(:Create UR own Celebrity and PLAY:)

Posted By:
PurplePerfect
PurplePerfect
Star
Hi people! Join this group and be a.... CELEBRITY!!! To get YOU started ( so you better join Wink ) I would like your :   Celebrity name ( you can make one up or use a real celebrity ) What kind of celebrity you are ( Modeling, singer, dancer, etc. ) Where you live as an celebrity ( Hollywood, Paris, etc. ) Your gender ( Man, Woman ) And so on ( pets, house, techs, ETC. ) Also you must start from you age in this game and get older as your birthday comes ( my birthday is Oct 1st, so every year when that date comes i grow up one year, like in real life! ), DON'T FORGET TO TELL US WHEN YOU GET OLDER Wink

'Can't do it ' and 'don't do it' has different meanings.

Posted By:
PurplePerfect
PurplePerfect
Star
Name: Asia Winterivers Gender: Girl Home: Newfoundland ( now in Greece for a tour ) Famous for: Modeling, Singing, Dancing Pets: 2 golden retriver ( King Midas, boy, Sunset, girl ), Kitty ( Cuddles ) Favorite colors: Purple and blue Sign: Devil

Posted By:
Xxrawr_dinoxX
Xxrawr_dinoxX
Star
Name: Danni Jinxx Gender: Girl Home: Florida , USA. Famous for: Pianist, Guitarist, Singer, Song writer, (Music Genres ): Blues, Rock, Screamo, Metal, Techno etc Pets: Midnight: Female cat , 4 Years old, Wild cat. Favorite colrs : Black, Purple, Red, Electric blue, Electric Green, Electric Pink & Electric Yellow.

Posted By:
Wolfey
Wolfey
StarStarStar
Name: Rachel Wolf Gender: Female Age: 10 Home:Gladewater (In Texas small town) Talent: Singing and Dancing Pets: A toypoodle (Cotton) and a golden retreiver (Sunshine) Sign: Angel Favorite color: Blue Birth Day: Febuary 16th, 2001 (Year i was born) Favorite quote: I'm not always right but I'm never wrong! Looks: Dirty Blonde Hair, not the tallest person, super energized!, always up for a party, always lookin for fun, always JUMPY!, not the happiest person in the world (well not always).

Love isn't just a word it is a feeling you have towards someone else. Don't be afraid to show your love! If it is even just a wink or high five it doesn't matter if you love someone and you do that out of love that is a good think to hold on to and keep Wink

Posted By:
Alex_Russo_Roxz
Alex_Russo_Roxz
StarStarStar
Name: Cat Morre Age: 10 Looks: Red hair, freckles, hazel eyes and avery skin. Talent: Rap, Act, Music Other: Fave song is Super Bass

I Luv Zendaya! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Jennifer Lawrence is the Derp Queen, ok?

She's flawless. Your argument is invalid.

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Torin Lane Age: 15 Looks: (my profile pic) long blond hair, deep blue eyes, short, thin, fair skin, dainty Talent: Singing, dancing, modeling?, designing Personality: lovin, shy, modest, major farm girl Other: only sings in the dark because of stage fright but fans think its just part of act

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Cathrine Fire  (likes to be called Cat) Kind: Singer, Dancer Live: LA Gender: Girl Pet: cat named splash, dog named Chloe Age: 10 Can I join?

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
may I join

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
PurplePerfect
PurplePerfect
Star
Yes! Of course, and rember to chose a name, place,sign, age etc.  Devil

Posted By:
PurplePerfect
PurplePerfect
Star
Show host- AND, Asia Winterivers WINS 1 000, 000 dollers and a trip to Paris!!! Asia ( me )- Thank you but i don't really need the money so.... -Throws money into the crowd- -crowd grabs for it and chants ASIA, ASIA, ASIA, ASIA- Asia ( me )- Thank you everyone -bows-  Devil

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos