Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
If You love One DIrection Then Here I Can Make A Love Story About You And One Of The Five Lovely Boys.Make Sure You Are My freind So i Can Tell You When i Put It Up And SO I Can Answer Any of your Questions smile.Fill Out The Form And ill Do it AS Soom As Posible.Any Question Just  Ask Me On My PAge. Thanks -Brielle

Brielle smile One DIrection

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
FORM Ok So Is You Would Like A Fantasie Love Story Fill Out This Form And ill Write Your Story As Soon AS Possible.If You HAve ANY Question Dont Be Shy To Ask Just Ask Me On My Page plz smile So Also Make Sure We Are Freinds smile OK So Here We Go.. When Makeing Your Charater: Plz Make It The Same Age Or One Year Younger Than The Boy Yuo Chose if You Do Not KNow The Age Of The Boy You Chose Plz Ask Me On My Page If You cant Chose A Boy Put "You Chose" On The Part That asks Which Boy You fancy Name: Age: Boy You Fancy: Looks; Personality: Hobbies: Any Other Info you Would LIke To Add: If You Have Any Ideas For How you Want Your Story To play Out Such As:How You Meet Or Something LIke That Feel Free To Add It Here:

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
I Just Want To Let You All KNow That These Will Be SHORT fantasies. They Will Not Be More Than ONe Chapter Long. If You Would Like Me To Write Another One After On Another Guys I Will be More Than Happy To Do It For yOu All i Ask Is You tell All your Freinds Who Are Directioners As Well smile Thank You Stay Beautiful smile

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
xXloveyoohbooXx
xXloveyoohbooXx
StarStarStarStar
Name: Keara Age: 17 Boy you Fancy:Harry Looks: Goth? Personality: Energetic Hobbies: Singing

Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue,

If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you,

Your smile is greater than a hyper-beam,

like Jesse and James we make a perfect team!

I'm on your side like Pikachu and Ash,

and my love for you is stronger than a lvl.80 -
Rapidash

you're more legendary than Zapdos, entei and mew

Because I LOVE YOU!

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
Keara And Harry Keara's Point Of Veiw (P.O.V) "And Here's You Go" I Said As I Gave Our Last Customer Thier Change.I Waited For Them To Leave Then Quickly Locked Up And Ran Tp the Back Room.I Grabed My My Lucky Guitar Pick And Started Playing.I Was Playing Katy Perrys Firework Cuase It Went Well With MY Voice I Was A good Singer BUt Had Terible Satge Frieght. Which Was Why i Sang When NoOne Was Around"....Boom Boom Boom Even Brighter Than The Moon Moon Moon".As I Finished The Last Line I Smiled At The Ground Then Look Up.This Moment Would Change My Life Forever. When I Looked Up i Saw The Most Handsom Boy I Had Ever Seen. His Hair Was A Beautiful Chestnut Color And As Curly As Could Be.His Eyes A Deep Green Color That I Couldnt Help BUt Stare Into.The After What Seemed Like A Couple Minutes I Snaped Out Of My Day Dream And Relized I Was Starring AT The Boy With A Strange Look ."Ello" he Said In A Beautfiul British Accent. "Hey" I Answer Not Knowing What Else To Say."Wait How Did You Get In Here?" i Asked "Oh The back Door Was Open. Sorry If I gave You A Freight, I Just Heard Your Beautiful Voice And Had To Sneek A Peek"He Said With A Smile That Gave Me Goose Bumps. I Blushed A Deep Pink And Started To Pack Up My Things. "Im Harry" He Said As He Grabed My Hand To Shaked It. I Smiled"Im Keara"I Shook His Hand. Harry's P.O.V As I Shook her Hand I Got A Flutterly Feeling In My Stomach.She Was BEAUTIFUL.And Her Voice Was So Soothing And Well...Perfect.She Had Real Talent."So I Should Be Going I HAve A Show Tomorrow Night" I Said With A Sigh."A Show?" She Asked. i GuessShe Didnt Know Who I Was At All .Which Was A good Thing."Um..Ya Im In A Boy Band One Direction,You Ever Heard Of It?" "No..Sorry" She Said With A Shy Smile. "Thats Ok" I said With A Chuckle. "Well I Have To Go Lock The Back Door" She Said "ok"I Walked With Her Out The Door. After Keara Locked The Doors She Started Walking Away "Wait!" I Yelled Not Wanting This To Be The End I Ran Up To Her. "So Um Whatcha Doing after You Leave?"i asked "Nothing Much Just Gonna Walk Home" "Walk?!?" I Asked "All Alone In The City At Night? Not On My Watch" I Said With A Goofy Smile That Made Her Laugh,i Might Have My Chance. Keara's.P.O.V "You Want To Hang Out At My Place For A While?" He Asked "Sure" I Said Trying Not To Sound To Desprete.But My Voice Came out Kinda Nervous.I Mean How Would You React?? As Me Walked Over To Harrys Car I Took My Guitar Pick Out And Rubed It In My Fingers For Good Luck. But being Clumsy Me i Droped It On The Ground. Immediately Harry And I both Jumped Down To Grab it.We Both Reached For it At The Same Time And Your Hands touched.We Both Looked Up At Each other And Smiled As We Stared Into Each others Eyes.After I Stood Up And So Did Harry We Got In The Car And Drove Over To Harry's House Smileing The Whol Way There.Now i Knew. I Was Definalty Falling For Him. Harry's P.O.V When We Arrived At The House We Walkde Up To My Room That me And Louis Shared. "So Whats it Like?,You KNow being Famous And All" Keara Asked Me Ask She Sat On My Bed "well I Defenalty Has Its Perks" I Said With A Smile. I Sat Next To her And Held Her HAnd. So What Do You Want To Do" She Asked Me "how About Watch A Film?" He Suggested"The Titanic" "Sure Its My Favorite" She Said."Really?! me too" I Replied. We Walked Downstairs And I Made Some pop Corn While Keara Put The Disk In. When I Sat Down I Sat Down As Close As I Posiblely Could Without Sitting On Her. Half Way Through The Movie I Mad Up Enough Corage to Put My Arm Around Her. She Didnt Seem To Mind And Nestled her Head On My Shoulder.I Kissed Her Forehead. I Knew I LOVED HER AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS. I. LOVE. HER. Kearas P.O.V Harry He Was So Sweet. I Couldnt Help But Smile For The Rest Of The Night. After The Movie Ended Harry Turned On Some Music And We Sat On the Sofa Just..Talking..AND IT WAS PERFECT. We Talked Abot Everything.Framily, Freinds Fame,Jobs,Everything He held Hands And He Kept Tickled me And Giving Me Quick Kisses On The Cheek. but What I REALLY Wanted From Harry Was A Kiss A REAL Kiss. But I mean I Would Never Get That i mean You Could Tell Harry Was Just A Flirt And This Probally Met nothing To Him. Then A REALLY Good Slow Song Came On And Harry And I both Said At The Same Moment "i Love This Song" We Laughed Then Harry Got Up Exstened His Arm To me And Said "May i have This Dance?" Of Corse I Said Yes And We Started To dance In The Living Room. With My Arms Around His Neck And His Around my Waist I put my Head On His SHoulder. We Danced For A A While Then Harry Said to Me "Keara? What Would You Do If I Kisses You Right KNow?" My Heart Began To beat FAST. "Youll Just HAve To See" i Said With A Little Smile. Harry Leaned In And Kisses Me Right On  The Lips And It Was AMAZING. This Was Only The Begining To A Beautiful RelationShip.                                                         The END Hope You Like Its My First And i Hope To AHve More Request Soon !

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
xXloveyoohbooXx
xXloveyoohbooXx
StarStarStarStar
Thanks!!! thats awesome!!!

Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue,

If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you,

Your smile is greater than a hyper-beam,

like Jesse and James we make a perfect team!

I'm on your side like Pikachu and Ash,

and my love for you is stronger than a lvl.80 -
Rapidash

you're more legendary than Zapdos, entei and mew

Because I LOVE YOU!

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
Cackles
Cackles
Star
Name: Nicole Marie Bradford Age: 13 Boy You Fancy: Louis and Harry  Looks; Brown Hair... Brown eyes.... Personality:... idk... crazy... fun... wild!!!  Hobbies: sports... volleyball soccer and basketball [color=#000000]Any Other Info you Would LIke To Add: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE One Direction!!!

“Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.”

~Drake

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
                                                 Nicole And Harry Nicole's POint Of View(P.O.V.) Ahh smile The First day of Summer And It Was A Beautiful Day.Me And My Best Freind Hanna Decided To Got To The Beach For The Day. When We Got There I Noticed A Group Of About 5 Boys Walking Onto The Beach .One With Curly Hair Was Starring At me. I tied To Ignor Him And Me And Hanna Grabed Our Beach Bags. "Wanna Play Volleyball?"Hanna Asked Me. "If Your Ready To Get Your Butt Whooped then Yes"I Said With Laugh. "Bring It"She Repled.And We Ran Onto the Beach. We Threw Our Stuff Down And Grabed A VolleyBall.There Were Already Volleyball Nets Up to use So We Ran Over And Started To play ----------------10 minutes Later------------------------------------------------------------ I Had One Shot Left. If I Got it Then I Win. Hanna Served It And We Kept It going Back And Forth A Couple Times Then  Spiked The ball Down And Hanna Missed. I WON! In That Moment i had Dove Down To get The Ball And Was Now On The ground. i Rolled over On My Bac And Me And Hanna Started Laughing. I looked Up And Say The Curly Haired Boy That Was Starring At Me Earlier. He Had His Arm out In A Gesture To Help Me Up.I Took His Hand. "Hi There"He Said Shyly. "Hello" i Siad With A Slight Smile.Now Getting A Closer Look At Him I Noticed He Was VERY Cute. "Im Harry, That last move You Did Right there Was Quite Remarkable"He Said Pointing To Were Me And Hanna Were Playing. "Thanks" Was All i Could Manage To Say.This Boy Wasnt Just VERY Cute He Was Polite,HAd An Amazing Accent And H-O-T Hot! "No Problem, And You Are??" He Asked "Oh YA Im Nicole" I said "A Beautiful Name For A Beautiful Girl"Harry Said. I Blushes A Deep Red. Harry's P.O.V. Wow. Nicole.Nicole Nicole.There Was NO Way I Would Ever Get That Name Out Of My Head.She Was BEAUTIFUL. All I Could Say I Need To Get To Know Her More. "So Would You Like To Come hang Out With Us?".I Asked Nicole She Looked Over To Her Freind Who Noded Her Head. "Yeah That'd Be Cool " She Said With A Smile That Melted mY Heart. We Started To Walk Over When Nicoles Freind Said"Nicole Can I talk To you For A Second?" "Yeah Sure" She Said. then Looked Over To me And told Me That They Would Be Over  In A Mintue. I noded My HAed ANd Started Walking Over To The Rest Of The Boys.When i got Over The Boys All Gave Remarks To Me Like"Whos That?" And "What Did You Say To That Girl?" Then Niall Said Looking Over At Nicole "Hey Shes Pretty Cute" "Dont Even Start i Got My Eye On her" I Reaplied "what ABout Her Freind?" "Go Ahead" Niall Gave One Of His "I Got This" Smiles And Leaned Back In His Chair. "Ok Guys There Coming Over So Be Cool"I  Instructed Them As I Sat Down On our Beach Bleanket. I Had To MAke This Day Worth it. Nicole's P.O.V Hanna Grabed My Arm And Squeezed It.HARD. "Oh! What Was That For?" I Asked Her Rubbing My Arm. "ARE YOU CRAZY" She Said In A Wierd Whisper Yell Type Voice."What Do you Mean?" I was Very Confused. "THAT WAS HARRY FRIKIN STYLES!" Then It Hit Me. Early In the Moth Hanna Was Telling Me About Her New Fav Boy BAnd Called One DIrection I HAdnt Bother To Watch The Video She Told Me To Look Up. Which Was Why I didnt Reckonize Him but the Name Was Firlmiliar. "From One Direction????" "YES!" My Eyes Widned. "Well Then Its Your Lucky Day To Come Hang With Them" Trying To Calm Her Down. "Ok Lets Go" She Said And we Started Walking Over To The Guys. When We Got Over To Harry And The Boys I Introduced Them To Hanna And Each Of Them Intoduced Themselves. "Aye Mate In Liam" "Vas Happin? Im Zayn" Which Made Us All Laugh. "Hey Im Louis" "Hi Im Niall" "And Im HARRY!' Harry Screamed And Me And Hanna Started LAughing. We Sat Down Next To The Boys And We Just Started Talking. I was Nice I Got To Learn Alot ABout Them And they All Seem To be Pretty Nice Sweet And Funny Guys.But i COulnt Help But keep My Eye On Harry. After A While We All Went In The Water And Swam Around Then me And Hanna Went And Layed In The Sun While The Boys Surfed.Harry And Niall Snuck Over To us. I was Alying On My Back When i Opened my Eyes and Saw Harry Leaning Over me. Before I Could Say Anything Harry Kissed Me On The Cheek And I Blushed Again. I REALLY WAS STARTING TO HAVE FEELING FOR HIM. I Sat Up And HArry Sat Next To me. Me And Harry started To hold HAnds and  Talked. i looked Over At HAnna And Niall To See That They Were Laying Next To Each Other .Awww smile How Cute. I Also Remeberd That Niall Was Hanna's Favorite.It Started To get Dark So The Other Boys Got Out Of The Water And We satrted  a Campfire. Harry's P.O.V I Started A Fire And We All Sat Around it. Me And Nicole Sat Next To Each Other I Fially Got The Chance To Put My Arm Around Her. At First You Could Tell She Was Kinda Shocked But Then Didnt Mind.She Put her Head On My Shoulder And I Got A Feeling In My Stomhace I HAd Nevr Felt Before. Love. TRUE Love. I Kissed Her Check A Couple Times After But I need To MAke A Move.. We All Satrted Playing Truth Or Dare Probally zyansIdea I Just Dont Remeber But When it Got To Louis He Said "Harry,I Dare You To Kiss Nicole....On The Lips" he Added With A Smirk Being The immuter Goof He Was. My Eyes Widned And So Did Nicoles .This Was It. Nicoles P.O.V I Cant Belive Louis Just Said That! Even Though I Really Did Want To Kiss HArry i Didnt Think He Wanted To Kiss Me.  Then Harry Grabed my HAnd Leaned In And POOF MAgic. Sparks Flew.Lighting Whatever You Want To Call It...It Happened. That Was The End Of The Truth Or Dare.We All Started Danceing To Music That Was Playing.Liam And Zyan Were Doing Some Wierd Dances That Made Us ALl Laugh. Then A Slow Song Came On And Harry Asked Me To Dance. "Of Course" I said With A Smile He Wrapped His Arms Around Me And MAde Me Feel Safe I Put My Head On His Shoulder And Colsed My Eyes...It Was Love...i Knew It KNow...I LOVED HIM Then Niall Said Gosh Guys Its Getting Late Almost 1 In The Morining. Wow. I Didnt Want Thsi To end. "well We Should Be Going' I Said As I Pulled Away From Harry. We Packed Up all Our Stuff And Put it In The Car. Well All Said GoodBye To Eachother. The Right before i got into the car Harry came up to me pulled me in colse from my waist and gave me a  good long hug.He Slipped A Piece Of Paper Into mY Back Pocket Of My Jeans.He GAve Me A Quick Kiss ANd Said "Till I See You Again" And Smiled I got Into My Car And Took The paper Out On It Said: "Tonight Was Magical I Hope It Was For You too" Then Below Was His Number I Simles KNow he Felt The same Way.Put The car In Drive And Drove Away.                                The End Hope You Liked It! i Know Its Kinda Long..But I Know You Liked The Long Ones. And Sorry I Took So Long My Computer Shut Down When I Was In The Middle Of Wirteing It So I HAd To Satrt Over.

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
Cackles
Cackles
Star
Name: Nicole Marie BradfordAge: 13Boy You Fancy: Louis Looks; Brown Hair... Brown eyes....Personality:... idk... crazy... fun... wild!!! Hobbies: sports... volleyball soccer and basketball... hanging out with friends!Any Other Info you Would LIke To Add: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE One Direction!!! Im OBSESSED. i listen to their music 24/7!!! I am a 100000000000% DIRECTIONER!!

“Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.”

~Drake

Cute 1D Fantasies

Posted By:
OwlCitezen
OwlCitezen
StarStarStar
Nicole And Louis Nicole's POV "Are You Off The PLane Yet?"I Asked My Best Freind Harry.Yes The Harry From One Direction And No i Dont Only Like Him beacuse Of The FAme.Accually We HAve Been BEST FReinds Since As Long As I Could Remember.Since Pre School. 'Yes,We Are Just Grabing Our Luggage Now "He Answered. "Ok I Just Parked,Ill Be There In A Minute"I Reaplied And Hung Up. It Had Been Almost A Year Since Harry Had Gone Of To Audition For The X-Factor.It Was Also The First Time We Were Going To See Each Other Sinc He Left.I Couldnt Wait.Harry Also Brought Along 2 One Of His New Band Members Niall And Louis. I Had Seen Them On The X-Factor And Could Saw That There Were Both Quiet Cute Espescually Louis. But I HAd Yet Been Able To Meet Them. I Finally Found A Parking Spot And Hopped Out Of The Car.When i Walked Into The Airport I Looked Around But I Coulnt Spot HArry Anywere.So I Sat Down On The Bench And Listened to music. Harry's POV I Couldnt Wait To See Nicole.She Was My BESt Freind Ever.I Didnt Have Feelings For Her And She Didnt For Me We Were Just REALLY Close Freinds. When i Had Told her That I Was Bringing My New Band Members She Was Kinda Disapointed At First. The Once I HAd Told Her Louis Was Cmoing She Sounded Excited. You Could Tell She Liked Him. And Personally I Think They Would Make A Cute Couple. smile AS We Left Security I Saw Nicole Sitting On A Bench With Her HeadPhones In. smile Louis's POV "There She Is You Guys" Harry Said To Me And Niall.he Pointed Over To A Girl Sitting On A Bench. She Was The Most Beautiful Girl i had Ever Seen. Maybe Tagging Along With Harry For The Summer Wanst Such A Bad Idea After All smile Nicoles POV It Had Been A Few Minutes. I looked Up and There He WAS! I Jumped Out The Bench And Ran Over To The Boys. I Jumped into Harrys Arms And He twirled Me Around. Ohh How I Missed His Hugs smile After A few Mintues Of Harry Hugging Me Someone Said " My Gosh Harry Let The Girl Breath" i Looked Over To See A Beautiful Boy With Brown Floppy Hair And Beautiful Blue Eyes. It Was Louis. I Reconized Him from The Show. he Was Even More Handsome In Person. I Smiled And harry Introduced Me To The Other Boys "Hey Im Niall"Said The Other Bloned Haired Boy Standing Next To him "Ello Gorguess Im Louis" I Blushed We Walked Back To The Car And Drove Back To My House Were The Boys Would Be Staying For A Few Weeks. The Boys Told Me All About One Direction And Being On The X-Factor. Everything I looke In the Rearview Mirror I noticed Louis Starring At Me. Ok.... I Like Him...ALOT..Maybe He Liked Me Back? Louis's POV Just Talking With Nicole In The Car I Started To Get Butterlys.She Was Funny Beautiful And So nice smile When We Got To Nicoles House We had To Make Sleeping Arangmets.There Were only 2 Bedrooms So Someone Had To Share With Nicole As Much As I Wanted To Shout DIBS WITH NICOLE I Didnt WanT To Scare Her Off i new Her And Harry Were Probally Gonna Share So Why Even Try? Then Harry Said "I Think Ill Bucnk With Niall This Time If You Dont Mind" And My Heart Began To Beat Fast. "Thats Fine As Long As Your Ok With It Louis." Nicole Asked Me In Her Sweet Voice. Trying To Keep My Cool I Said "yeah Thats Fine" in Inside I was Like"YES!!!" I Brought My Things Up To my room And The Ran Downstairs. We All Watched T.V.And Talked For About An Hour. Nicoles POV It Was About 11 And I Was Getting Tired "Im Gonna Head On Up To Bed You Guys Night' I Told Them. I Weny Up To my Room Got Into My Pajamas And CLimbed Into bed I Push All The Way Over So Louis Could HAve Some Room. A Couple Minutes Later I Heard Someone Come Into The Room And Go Into The Bathroom. I Opened My Eyes Just Enough To see Louis's Shaped Climb Into The Bed. I Quickly Shut My Eyes. We Layed There Still For A Couple Moments Then Louis Sat Up. He Must Have Thought I Was Sleeping He Leaned In And Kissed Me Om The Cheek .I Still Pretened I Was Sleeping And Louis And i Eventually Fell Asleep. I HAd A Tingally Feeling For The rest Of The night. When i Woke Up The Next moring I Looked Over And Saw That Louis Was Still Sleeping.I Leaned InA nd Kissed Him ON The Cheek . iDont NKow Why I Did it But It Felt Good I Went Downsatirs Into The Kitchen And Saw A Note On the Fridge: Dear Nicky,(Thats What Harry Called Me) Me And Niall Are Going To The Mall For A Few Hours Well be Back For Dinner So Too Love Birds Can Hang Together Love.Harry So Like Harry To Call us Love Birds. But I Didnt Mind smile I Made A bowl Or Cereal And Sat Down Wacthing Cartoons. Today I Would GteTo HAng Out With Louis All Alone smile Louis POV I Was Awake For That Kiss. Yes I Was Faking. Im A Good Actor Arnt I?? Well I Hope I Get A Kiss Were Were Both A Wake. I Walked Downstairs And Saw Nicole On The Couch Watching SpongeBob. I Ran Over Screaming"My FAvorite Show!" "haha Well good Morning Mister" Nicole Said With A Chuckle And Smile "Moring Beautiful" I Said Kissing Her hand She Blush Which Was Something That Made Me Love Her More.Yes I Love her i Knew From Day One As Crazy As It May be I lOve Her Shes Everything I Wanted And Everything I needed. "So Were Are The Boys"i asked Looking Around. "They Stole My Car And Ditched Us Here" She said With A Laugh Handing Me A Note. I read The Note Then Said "Oh So Were Love Birds Now?" "Apparently" She Said With A Laugh"Clasic Harry" She Added. i Sat next To Her And Said "So What Are You Doing Today?" "Your Looking At It .Why?" She Asked? "Just Wonder. Mind If I Join You?" "Not At All" I Got Up And Went Into The Kiten "Were Are The Coco Puffs?"I Asked "Right In Here" She Answered Pointing To Her Stomache. I Laughed And Made Some Toast Instead. After We At Breakfast We Got Dressed And Decied To Go For A Walk. We Walked Over To The Park And Held HAnds All The Way There. i Pushed Nicole On The Swings And We Slide Down The Slide. I Sat On A Beanch And Nicole Came And Sat Next To Me. I Pulled Her On To My Lap And Asked Here"Nicole?" "Yes" "Can i Tel You Something Without You Freaking Out?" "Of Course" "Well Im Just Gonna Come Out And Say This...I Have Really Strong Feelings For You" I Looked Down Not  KNow How She Would React. She Lifted My Head So We Were Looking Into EachOthers Eye And Said "Really?" "Yes." Then She Kissed me And I Sighed With Relief. Then She Said "Im Glad You Feel The Same Way" With A Little Smile. Nicoles POV It Was Getting Really Late And We Were Both Really Tired So we Walked Home And Decied To Go To bed. This Tiem When Louis Crawled In I Wasnt Afraid To Cuddle Up Next o Him And He Kissed Me Lightly On the Cheek.He Put His Arm Around me and made me feel Safe. I feel Asleep No Problem That Night. -------------------The Next Moring---------------------------------------------------------- I Woke Up The Same Time As Louis And we Walked Downstaries. The Boys Were All Rady Awake And The Coch .Me And Louis Were Holding AHnd While Niall And Harry Were starring At Us. Niall Asked"so What Did You Too Love Birds Do Yesterday?" We Both Said "nothing" With A Smile And Kissed. THIS WAS  THE BEGGING TO A PERFECT SUMMER smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

How many languages can you speak?

Crush on my best friend

Be Safe

What do you want to become when you will g...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY