Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

One Direction Love Stories

Posted By:
I_Love_Harry_StylesXOX
I_Love_Harry_StylesXOX
Star
Jenn and Harry: Summer Love Harry’s POV: As Zayn drives us to the beach, I think about that girl I saw at star bucks. She was beautiful. I think her name was Jenna. I hope I can see her again.                                               Harry:*Sighs*       Zayn: You Alright Harry?                                Louis: Yeah you’ve been pretty down for a while Niall: Ya what’s wrong? Harry: It’s Just, I saw this really beautiful girl and I really like her. Liam: Oh a Girl, maybe we’ll see her *winks* Harry: Yeah maybe….. Jenn’s POV: I grab my bag and head to the door. Kristy should be picking me up in 2 minutes. She’s been my best friend since kindergarten. Were like Peanut Butter & Jelly. So close. Were going to the beach, because we needs a day of just us. Just then, a red car pulls up. The horn honks, and Kristy comes out of the car. Kristy: What Up Jenn? Jenn: Kristy! I missed you! I hop inside the car and Kristy drives to the beach. We pull up to an orange van. 5 boys trample out of the van. Then, I see him. The boy at star bucks. The beautiful boy with chestnut hair and emerald green eyes.  He smiles at me. Thank god for the beach Harry’s POV: Yes! There she is, Jenna! I'm so happy I can’t help but smile. Liam notices her. Right away, he can tell, that’s the girl. Liam: *points to Jenna* that’s her? Harry: Yeah. That’s her. Liam: Lucky you. Jenna gets out of the car with another girl. They make there way to the beach. I run up to her. Jenna’s POV: Harry: Hey, Jenna! Remember me? Jenna: Of Course I would. Harry: Good because I need to ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend? Jenna: Why would you want someone like me? Just then, he turns away. Runs back to the guys. I knew he wouldn’t want me. Harry’s POV: She’s beautiful, she needs to know that. I run up to the guys. Harry: I need you guys to help me. Remember that song I wrote? Zayn: What makes You Beautiful? Harry: Yeah Liam: what about it. Harry: I want you guys to help me. I wanna sing it too her. Liam: Alright guys you in? Louis: Of Course. Zayn: Count me in Niall: Anything to help. Harry:* Smiles* Perfect. We run back to the van to Get everything ready. Liam goes and gets Jenna and her friend. Everything will be perfect. Jenna’s POV: A boy with wavy hair runs up to me. Liam: are you Jenna? Jenna: Yes I am Liam: I'm Liam, come with me. He grabs my hand and leads me to a stage. Liam: Sit my love. Harry will be with you in a moment. Kristy: Who’s Harry Jenna: Long story Harry; I knew this had to do with him. Just then, harry comes out. Harry: Hello Jenna. Jenna: what's this? Harry: You don’t know you’re beautiful. He walks back and the 5 boys come. The music starts. They sing a song to me. Then, Harry grabs my hand. Harry: Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed and when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, You don’t know oh oh , You don’t know your beautiful. Harry: I forgot something. Jenna: What's that? Harry:  this *kisses her* Jenna: Man I love the beach.

Does Anyone Know How ro get pictures in thjis thingy? Please tell me!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie Jackson  1D Crush(es): Louis Setting: everywhere Other Members:  Yes[ x] No [ ]  Any Friends: Yes [ ] No [ ]  Jenny loves and dating Harry Looks: Will put up Other:   None.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aisha 1D Crush(es): Harry Styles Setting: London concert and I see Harry Styles :V Other Members:  Yes[x ] No [ ] {I like all of the 1D guys} Any Friends: Yes [ x] No [ ]   If Yes, Name(s) [CAN'T SAY NAMES BUT GOTTA ASK PERMISSION] Looks: [My looks? I have dark brown hair with dark brown eyes and a real tan and I am inlove with 1D... Other: I am waiting for this story Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
*PshtLikeSprit* Lock
*PshtLikeSprit*
StarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Name: Aisha 1D Crush(es): Harry Styles Setting: London concert and I see Harry Styles :V Other Members:  Yes[x ] No [ ] {I like all of the 1D guys} Any Friends: Yes [ x] No [ ]   If Yes, Name(s) [CAN'T SAY NAMES BUT GOTTA ASK PERMISSION] Looks: [My looks? I have dark brown hair with dark brown eyes and a real tan and I am inlove with 1D... Other: I am waiting for this story Big Grin
Harry Styles is Mine(:

Peace.L♥ve.Sami(:

Posted By:
EJ2001
EJ2001
Star
I love that song  Cool

Emma

Posted By:
snuggimals
snuggimals
Star
Name: Sabrina 1D Crush(es): Zayn Malik and Liam Payne Setting: Beach Other Members:  Yes Any Friends: my bestfriends brittany and emily Looks: My profile pic Other:  still in love with ex

ILOVECALIFORNIA

NKOTBSB

Posted By:
DanceLuvLara15
DanceLuvLara15
StarStar
Name: Nyah  1D Crush: Zayn Malik  Zayn is so dreamy!

-Dance_Luv_Lara15-

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
StarStarStarStar
Niall horan walked up to me and kissed me!I almost fainted!!But that wasnt how it started though.It all started when i was at their up all night concert.I was front row.I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it and smiled that amazing smile at me.All my friends were so jealous.I was so filled with joy i didnt know what to do but scream!After the concert i had a backstage pass so i went to go meet them.And as soon as i got enough courage to go through the bulky bodygaurds and doors i ran into niall and we started talking and pretty soon he started leaning in closer and closer until his lips were touching mine.He kissed me and i kissed him back.It was the best feeling i had ever had.Then he asked me out and we ate lunch got icecream and then had to say goodbye.It was the best day OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shayna Christensen 1D Crush(es): Niall or Louie or Zayn Setting: Beach Other Members: Yes[ X] No [ ] Any Friends: Yes [ X] No [ ] If Yes, Name(s) Shayna's band members will be there. Ariel, Samantha, Sariah and Kylee Other:  Shayna's band is called Jade Vine and they were on the x factor with one direction and were very close with them. they always hang out now adays and are really close.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ethan 1D Crush(es): Liam, Zayn Setting: My bed ;D Other Members:  Yes[  ] No [x]  Any Friends: Yes [ ] No [x]   If Yes, Name(s)  Looks: --- Other:   ---

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

do you need help with homework???

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

last one to say Cole Custer wins

WHO ARE YOU ?

latest videos