Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Horror of High School Celes (Open)

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Picture you and about 10 or 5 different teens trying to survive a rich school fill with celebrities, that might be kind,mean, snotty, drama queens, tough, and uh.... lets say too bad to put in words. I listing the celes, ps. This is a boarding school. Kyle tailor- Too bad to put in words Holly Cresent- kind, helpful type Honda Cresent- snotty, mean girl type Hilda grenn- tough, best-person-to-have-on-your-team, kind type Drean heardfa- drama queen, mean type Jake filly- Bad boy type XXxxxXxxXxxxXxxxxX Name: Age: Dislikes: Likes: Personality: Looks: Bio:

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
Can you make some one up, or do you have to be someone that you listed?

Yeah, that "hot" picture of yourself? I saw it on
google.

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
A normal teen, one cele I made, and your own, only four people can make there own. I will put the form to be a cele, just wait a sec.

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
From making a cele: Name: (last, first) Age: Looks: Likes: Dislikes: Bio: Personality: Type: (can make up type) Why famous: [can be, actor, model, degister, writer, and manga maker, anything really.]

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Name: Alice Age: 15 Dislikes: mean people, spiders, zombies Likes: sweets, stuff animals, animals, horror stories Personality: stubbon, tomboy, can fight, and smart Bio: After her mom got lots of money from her job, she decided to transfer Alice to a rich school, since Alice was sort of a tomboy she didnt want to be surround by snotty, mean people, that think that they own the world. But after she been forced to join the geeky club at her old school, she changed her mind. Looks: Long black hair, with red colors, and green eyes.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?If so) Name: Krist Age: 17 Looks: Except his hair is black Likes: Books Dislikes: Most people,snotty people Bio: His parents died when he was young so he grew up in the streets until about a year ago he discovered his talent Personality: Dark,mysterious,quiet,cold Type: Loner Why famous: Writer

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Sure. smile more the merrier.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
{Assuming you can make your own celebs? :3} Name: Miriam 'Miri' Wood Age: 16 Looks: Wisteria :P (Imagine her with brown eyes with gold flecks ^_^) Likes: Singing, playing the guitar and piano, reading, listening to music Dislikes: Snobby drama queen girls Bio: She's had an average life. There's not much to say.  Personality: She's a quiet, music obsessed, loner type. She's not mean, but you don't want to get on her bad side. She makes lots of snide remarks and she's very sarcastic if you can get her talking.  Type: Quiet.. person? XD Why famous: Singing

google.

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Okay you can, two left, then no more celes, just normal teens.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
{'Kay. When will we start?}

google.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos