Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Create your very own person/celebrity!

Posted By:
Shontai0205
Shontai0205
Star
Create a person! Please include: eye color, hair color, your "new name", a outfit with whatever pants shoes, and shirts, long or not long eyelashes, baings or not, curly hair, wavy, and striaght, lose/lost teeth, and anything else! Oh.. and please don't forget your gender! Please have fun with it! And remeber, you can always friend/chat with me! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

$h0NN! smile smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue eyes, long blonde hair without bangs.  Wears: Blue short-sleeved shirt with white long sleeved shirt under, jeans, and blue shoes.  Name: Rebecca.  Long eyelashes, all teeth in.  Girl.   

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Jordy Styles
Jordy Styles
StarStar
Her name would be Aubrey Barnes, she would have long dark brown wavy hair (no bangs), emerald eyes, long eyelashes, a crop top with love across it, ripped denim jeans, hoop earrings & black platforms. Her teeth are perfectly in place, & white as can be.

One Direction Infection is in my blood, & there is no cure. *

Posted By:
Mikey0109
Mikey0109
Star
It's name would be Mikey, it wold have green eyes, long eyelashes, boy, lost teeth (two front top teeth), wavy hair, (no baings). I would wear a orange shirt with brown shorts and also some DARK black shoes! I'd be a person not a celeb! smile smile

Posted By:
Shontai0205
Shontai0205
Star
Cool! smile

$h0NN! smile smile

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Name Tiffany brown hair and brown eyes  rainbow. Outfit now bangs straight hair female long eyelashes

single

Posted By:
BigTimeRusher
BigTimeRusher
StarStarStar
Bree, brown eyes, brown hair, ripped shorts, blue tube top, red high tops, 1 side bang, straight hair, long eyelashes, girl, celebrity 

Rusher forever smile
Live Love Laugh

play online games

latest forum posts

what's in your stomach :o

Old Disney and New Disney

Please read and answer

are chips healthy-moved

Should students be aloud have cell phones ...

Old Disney and New Disney

latest videos