Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Create your very own person/celebrity!

Posted By:
Shontai0205
Shontai0205
Star
Create a person! Please include: eye color, hair color, your "new name", a outfit with whatever pants shoes, and shirts, long or not long eyelashes, baings or not, curly hair, wavy, and striaght, lose/lost teeth, and anything else! Oh.. and please don't forget your gender! Please have fun with it! And remeber, you can always friend/chat with me! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

$h0NN! smile smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue eyes, long blonde hair without bangs.  Wears: Blue short-sleeved shirt with white long sleeved shirt under, jeans, and blue shoes.  Name: Rebecca.  Long eyelashes, all teeth in.  Girl.   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Jordy Styles
Jordy Styles
StarStar
Her name would be Aubrey Barnes, she would have long dark brown wavy hair (no bangs), emerald eyes, long eyelashes, a crop top with love across it, ripped denim jeans, hoop earrings & black platforms. Her teeth are perfectly in place, & white as can be.

One Direction Infection is in my blood, & there is no cure. *

Posted By:
Mikey0109
Mikey0109
Star
It's name would be Mikey, it wold have green eyes, long eyelashes, boy, lost teeth (two front top teeth), wavy hair, (no baings). I would wear a orange shirt with brown shorts and also some DARK black shoes! I'd be a person not a celeb! smile smile

Posted By:
Shontai0205
Shontai0205
Star
Cool! smile

$h0NN! smile smile

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Name Tiffany brown hair and brown eyes  rainbow. Outfit now bangs straight hair female long eyelashes

in loveeee

Posted By:
BigTimeRusher
BigTimeRusher
StarStarStar
Bree, brown eyes, brown hair, ripped shorts, blue tube top, red high tops, 1 side bang, straight hair, long eyelashes, girl, celebrity 

Rusher forever smile
Live Love Laugh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

This or That??

3ds

3ds