Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name: Age: Famous For Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: Here`s mine Name: Katie Ramerez Age: 12 Famous For: Beauty Pagents, Nick and Disney shows, winning America`s Got Talent with singing Girly Girl or Tomboy: Girly girl Looks: Long, straight, brown hair with bright blue eyes and a blinding smile Personality: Kind, Heart of gold, not the smartest, always cheering people up, bubbly, friendly, funny, sweet, and sometimes sassy! Fave Activities: Singing, Acting, Shopping, Fashion shows, and hanging with friends BFFs: (Will let you know as soon as enough people join in.) Other: Fave color is pink (Please join!)

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jayla23
Jayla23
Star

"cr2diva101" wrote:

This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name:Jayla Age:10 Famous For dancing Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: Here`s mine Name: Katie Ramerez Age: 12 Famous For: Beauty Pagents, Nick and Disney shows, winning America`s Got Talent with singing Girly Girl or Tomboy: Girly girl Looks: Long, straight, brown hair with bright blue eyes and a blinding smile Personality: Kind, Heart of gold, not the smartest, always cheering people up, bubbly, friendly, funny, sweet, and sometimes sassy! Fave Activities: Singing, Acting, Shopping, Fashion shows, and hanging with friends BFFs: (Will let you know as soon as enough people join in.) Other: Fave color is pink (Please join!)

Posted By:
Lauren72302
Lauren72302
Star
name lauren age 10 famous fro singing dancing girly girl tomboy

Love me

Posted By:
PandaForever14
PandaForever14
Star
name:brittany age:14 famous for:singing career girly girl looks;bright blonde hair personality:bubbly Blush

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
I want 2 thank EVERYONE for joining, but I`m gonna need u 2 fill ALL the questions in the form on top.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Crystal Sanders Age:14 Famous for: Singing, Fashion designing, and T.V Shows and commercials. Girly girl or Tomboy: Both. Girly girl.  Looks: RP~ {Approving} Personality: Funny, sweet, kind, silly, bookworm. Fave activities: Reading, writing, singing, acting, and shopping. BFFs: Katie. (Is that okay?) Other: Has a big fat white fluffy cat named Snowball.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Diamond Age: 14 Famous For: Acting. Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy Looks: Raven Black hair, Violet eyes, pale skin, beautiful. Personality: Kind, caring, sarcastic, funny, sensitive. Fave Activities: Acting, hanging with friends, listening to music and reading. BFFs: Katie Ramerez, Quinn Leyton, Holly Banks.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Name joi age 11 girl girls ugly nice sweet kind singer 

single

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
May we start?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jay Jones Age: 15 Famous For: Lead guitarist in punk rock band called Trapped in Myself Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy (duh) Looks: Jay Jones :D (Laura Phillips) Personality: She is usually pretty laid back but can sometimes get very angry. She loves punk music and doing crazy things at concerts. Fave Activities: Playing guitar, and interviews BFFs: Ezzi (boy, lead singer of TiM) Jeremy (boy, bassist of TiM) and Joey (boy, drummer of TiM) Other: N/A

Green Day For Ever

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos