Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name: Age: Famous For Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: Here`s mine Name: Katie Ramerez Age: 12 Famous For: Beauty Pagents, Nick and Disney shows, winning America`s Got Talent with singing Girly Girl or Tomboy: Girly girl Looks: Long, straight, brown hair with bright blue eyes and a blinding smile Personality: Kind, Heart of gold, not the smartest, always cheering people up, bubbly, friendly, funny, sweet, and sometimes sassy! Fave Activities: Singing, Acting, Shopping, Fashion shows, and hanging with friends BFFs: (Will let you know as soon as enough people join in.) Other: Fave color is pink (Please join!)

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Jayla23
Jayla23
Star

"cr2diva101" wrote:

This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name:Jayla Age:10 Famous For dancing Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: Here`s mine Name: Katie Ramerez Age: 12 Famous For: Beauty Pagents, Nick and Disney shows, winning America`s Got Talent with singing Girly Girl or Tomboy: Girly girl Looks: Long, straight, brown hair with bright blue eyes and a blinding smile Personality: Kind, Heart of gold, not the smartest, always cheering people up, bubbly, friendly, funny, sweet, and sometimes sassy! Fave Activities: Singing, Acting, Shopping, Fashion shows, and hanging with friends BFFs: (Will let you know as soon as enough people join in.) Other: Fave color is pink (Please join!)

Posted By:
Lauren72302
Lauren72302
Star
name lauren age 10 famous fro singing dancing girly girl tomboy

Love me

Posted By:
PandaForever14
PandaForever14
Star
name:brittany age:14 famous for:singing career girly girl looks;bright blonde hair personality:bubbly Blush

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
I want 2 thank EVERYONE for joining, but I`m gonna need u 2 fill ALL the questions in the form on top.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Crystal Sanders Age:14 Famous for: Singing, Fashion designing, and T.V Shows and commercials. Girly girl or Tomboy: Both. Girly girl.  Looks: RP~ {Approving} Personality: Funny, sweet, kind, silly, bookworm. Fave activities: Reading, writing, singing, acting, and shopping. BFFs: Katie. (Is that okay?) Other: Has a big fat white fluffy cat named Snowball.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Diamond Age: 14 Famous For: Acting. Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy Looks: Raven Black hair, Violet eyes, pale skin, beautiful. Personality: Kind, caring, sarcastic, funny, sensitive. Fave Activities: Acting, hanging with friends, listening to music and reading. BFFs: Katie Ramerez, Quinn Leyton, Holly Banks.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Name joi age 11 girl girls ugly nice sweet kind singer 

single

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
May we start?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jay Jones Age: 15 Famous For: Lead guitarist in punk rock band called Trapped in Myself Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy (duh) Looks: Jay Jones :D (Laura Phillips) Personality: She is usually pretty laid back but can sometimes get very angry. She loves punk music and doing crazy things at concerts. Fave Activities: Playing guitar, and interviews BFFs: Ezzi (boy, lead singer of TiM) Jeremy (boy, bassist of TiM) and Joey (boy, drummer of TiM) Other: N/A

Green Day For Ever

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos